....Figure Something Out....

JIHYO

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was a white room. I felt like shit and was ready to puke. I got up and ran to a door. I opened the door to a kitchen. I ran to the sink and puked in there.

Once I finished my vision was cleared up and I was able to see everything around me. The apartment smelt of flowers and was very modern.

I looked closer at the low table in the middle of  a tv and couch. There was a paper on it.

In the bathroom there is some medicine for your head if you need it. I went out to get some food for us. I wasn't expecting last night to happen at all. You probably don't remember anything so I'll tell you. You got piss ass drunk. You told me all your worries and problems that I probably shouldn't know but don't worry I wouldn't tell anyone because I love you. I feel so horrible for the situation your in with Sana. I don't know what your going to do but just know that whatever you do it was meant to happen because I guess that's how life is. You have no control in anything. Just let it happen if your meant to be with her then your meant to be with her. I'll be back soon. I love you Park Jihyo :)

"Fuck..." I really told her everything. Damn. Now my secrets were out to another girl.
————
SANA

I woke up alone in Jihyos bed. I told Nayeon about Jihyo. I was genuinely very worried about her going to a bar. She'd always shove beer away and not want to do anything crazy. Jihyo was acting so stupid and strange. I hated her like this. This wasn't the Jihyo I liked.

I decided to go into work and see if she was there.

"If your looking for her she's not here Sana. She was at a bar last night and I really tried to get her home but that fucker was with another girl and honestly I don't think it's looking to well"
————

JIHYO

After I got out of the shower I heard keys. Jennie was in the kitchen. I walked out with one of her long expensive shirts on but didn't bother to put any pants on. I was just to sick.

She smile at me and showed me the food she got. Just some meat and ramen. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah. Somewhat...I apologize for last night"

"No it's ok. I'm lips are shut don't worry." Her bright smile came closer and she kissed me. "Let's get cooking. I'm not to good so I got a recipe. Are you good a following?"

"I think we'll manage." Being in someone's house and cooking together like a couple was all new. She knew even about my dominance now. I cringed at the thought of her looking shocked at me who was just spilling out all this important information. "Have you done this before?" She looked at me. "What?"

"Cooked with someone. Been like a couple with someone..."

"Only Sana. It's all new. I'm just trying to move one step at a time."

"That's good. I'm happy your trying. I don't want to get in your way....I think I already have" I leaned forward and smelled in her flower sent. "I don't mind." Stop. Your doing something bad Jihyo.

Her lips connected with mine and we started to make out. She was quick to respond and made me feel all giddy. She returned my touch in every way. She started to walk more to the couch. I pulled away to get a breath. She was blushing like a crazy person and panting.

I couldn't stop myself from wanting more. I just didn't want to deal with life. I wanted to be in this state forever.

The fact that Sana was all sad at home was driving the back of my head crazy but Jennie was making me slowly forget. I'm falling under the same thing Sana was. If I continue it will be to late. She'll get back with her after rehab and I'll be stuck still aching next to Jennie.

Stop. I can't do this. Your stupid. Just go to her and fix this.

You wanted to own Sana. You loved her so bad. Why. Why are you now doing this. To get back at her?

"I need help." Jennie pulled away. She looked worried. "I..didn't mean to kiss you like this."

"I'm so sorry Jennie. I'm going crazy for her again...ah I can't take it. I need to figure something out"

"I'll help."

"Thank you"