30

Jimin POV

Hello?

Hey, it's Jimin

Oh, hey Hyung. I haven't heard from you in a while.
How're your parents?

They're not as well as they could be, but they seem to be getting better.

That's good tell them I said hi.

I will.
Listen, the reason why I called was cause I need you to look into something .

Umm..ok.
What is it?

The case filed from RM Corperation.

From CEO Kim?
I thought you weren't in good terms with him.

I'm not..
I sighed
I'm doing it for someone else.
Something's been up again I wanna see if maybe there's a connection .

I don't know how bennifitial that will be.
You know that not all cases under the same victim are connected right?

Of course I know.
I just have a suspicion .

I don't know if I can just go off of that.

Just do it
It's not against the law to reanalyze cases, especially when they were bribed.

Hyung I don't know what you're talking about..
I'll do it but you have to take me out to eat.

Ugh fine.
Always trying to get something out of me.

Hehe!
Bye Hyung.

Bye Kook.

••
3rd POV
Rose watched as Namjoon was typing on his computer from her living room. She leaned back and focused on the pan which she was cooking with.

She furrowed her eyebrows for a second before calling out to the male. "Namjoon. I told you to come over so we could eat not so you could sit there and work." She sighed.

"I know, I know. Let me just finish this one document. I promise I'll stop afterwards." He said starring down at his computer. Rose slightly pouted and look back at the pan.

Namjoon shot her a quick glance before going back to typing.

Rose POV
Watching the leeks fry in the pan, I felt myself drift into my thoughts. But before I could, I gasped as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see Namjoon smiling down at me. "I thought you said you had work to do." I said playfully angry.

"I do, but I can't say no to you." He rests his chin on my shoulder, I feel goosebumps as his breath hits my neck. "Tch, don't try to sugar coast it." He chuckled watching me stir the pan.

"Let me help." He says after a minute.

"You sure?" I chuckled

"Oh come on I'm not that bad." He says lifting his head. "Hey, you were the one who said cooking wasn't your strength." I say recalling his previous statement.

"That doesn't mean I can't help." He said, a small pout forming. I smiled watching the cute expression. "Alright fine, I can't say no to that face." He smiled and I walked to grab an apron.

"Put this on so you don't dirty your suit."

"Can you do it for me?" I roll my eyes playfully. "Big baby.."

"What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing." I put the apron strings over his head and reached behind him to tie the back stings. His arms soon wrapped around me squeezing me.

What're you doing?" I asked chuckling. "Don't expect me to resist when you're this close." He smiled laying his chin on my head. I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

••

"Cut some vegetables for me?" I ask. He smiled.

I go back to the front pan finishing, and putting the food onto a plate. I look over to see Namjoon struggling to cut a cucumber.

He was holding the knife upside down. I laughed, crouching. "What? What's so funny?"

"Your skills are lacking." I say rubbing his arm.

"Here.."

I go behind him and grab his hands, fixing the knife, and gliding his hand with the cutting. "There you go, like that."

I slowly let go and watch as he continues. I back up a little and switch from watching his cutting to his face. He was so serious. I chuckled.

"What now?" He asked. "Nothing, you're just cute." I tilted my head. He glanced to me and back to the cucumber, a smile taking over his face.

••
"Can you bring that plate over too?" I ask, two plates already in my hand.

"Sure." Namjoon grabs the remaining plate and places it down on the table.

I go to set down the ones I was holding but he stops me. "Hold on there's something on the table, let me wipe it before you put down."

He quickly grabbed a small cloth I had on the kitchen counter and wiped the table. "There we go." He said backing away, but drops the cloth hear my feet.

"Jeez."

I put down my plates and reach down, I slightly look up and see that Namjoon had gone down to get it as well. He lifts his head meeting his eyes with mine.

Few seconds pass before I realize what I was doing. I look down to the cloth and grab it before quickly getting back up. "Sorry I didn't know you were getting it too.

Namjoon stays down for a second before getting up slowly. He stares into my eyes not letting me look away.

"..can I kiss you?" I giggled.

"You don't have to ask you know..."

He smiles, slowly lean in and finally presses his soft lips on to mine. My stomach explodes with butterflies as I felt my heart quicken.

We separate meeting our foreheads. Namjoon looks into my eyes before moving them to my lips and we once again share a kiss.

3rd POV

Hello?

How's everything going over there?

Everything seems to be going as planned

Good. Everything almost ready. Keep a closer eye on them.

Understood.

•••

Yoooooo
Wtff
We're at 10k😳🥴😱
I honestly don't understand
Thank you all for reading and commenting and I'm sorry for my long break so many things have happened over the past year that really got to me.

I'm gonna try to upload more often

Thank you so much again I love you alllllll💜💜