𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

THE LOST RING

     THE DOCKS AT Camden Town were filled with workers, as they filled boats with Shelby Limited products

     THE DOCKS AT Camden Town were filled with workers, as they filled boats with Shelby Limited products. Tommy and Deborah stayed back and out of the way, but they kept a close eye on each crate that boarded the boats. They were the only ones there that were aware of what was really inside those wooden boxes and they had to ensure that it stayed that way. Thankfully, Alfie hadn't even bothered greeting them when they arrived, excluding any worries of him figuring out what was really going on.

"How are you Deb, its been a long time." Johnny asked the young women.

Deborah smiled warmly at the kind man and nodded happily. "Nothing to complain about Johnny. How've you been and the family?"

"Great, absolutely great." Johnny grinned, before turning to the man at her side. "So, how is your life then, Tom?" Johnny questioned, as he stacked up the crates.

"On the up, Johnny, on the up." Tommy said, smoking his cigarette.

"But, Tom, really, come on, how is it?" Johnny pushed for more. "You know I hate to see you two not married yet. You've kept this one waiting for too long, she'll make your life hell. You deserve her!" Deborah stiffened at the mention of marriage. "We haven't had a good old wedding in a long time."

"Have you had a look inside these boxes, then, Johnny?" Tommy changed the subject, avoiding the look Deborah was sending him.

"What do I want to look at car parts, Tommy, when I haven't even got a car?" Johnny asked, oblivious to what was really going on.

Tommy cleared his throat and continued. "Faith in family's a fine thing, eh? And I wouldn't even be counting."

Deborah stayed in place, as Tommy walked over to Johnny and began warning him. The young women was still thinking about the gypsy's words, contemplating them. The idea of marrying Tommy had been on her mind for months now and he still hadn't shown any signs of proposing again. Except this time, Deborah knew she had to follow her heart and take things into her own hands.

"Deb, come on." Tommy called, pulling the women from her daze.

"Coming." She nodded, although she wasn't paying much attention as she followed after him.

۵

Deborah once again found herself lost in her thoughts, as Tommy drove them to the Sabini's old club. He hadn't said much to her, except the times he had repeatedly called her name to grab her attention. He knew that something was on her mind and the lack of response she was giving him, was slowly driving Tommy insane.

"I need to speak to Arthur and then we'll go see Ada." Tommy informed her.

"Why do we need to go to Ada's?" Deborah questioned, finally paying attention to him.