↽Six⇁

↽Isabella⇁

Three weeks of trying to find Krios have finally come to use. In those three weeks, Isabella only talked to Jason from praetor to praetor and Isabella accidentally met a boy from the other camp when Iris messaging Chiron. His name is Will Solace and he's the son of Apollo. He promised to keep the Roman existence a secret in exchange for friendship, rather peculiar demand but Isabella agreed.

She also re-designed the Neptune shrine with the help of Hazel. The inside was now a light blue, there was a beige carpet on the floor, a map of the camp against the wall, the fountain, a table in the middle of the room, a bookshelf filled with scrolls that have old and new prophecies written on them and a cot in the corner. There was a cot in the corner because Isabella spent her nights in the shrine and fell asleep on the ground more than once, Reyna walked in on her snoring once.

Isabella was re-reading the scrolls for the third time when she accepted defeat. She knew that she wasn't going to find anything new in the scrolls but she didn't want to seem useless so she redid everything hoping something different will come out of it. Isabella was reading the last line about a half-man saving them when a thought popped into her head. How did Chiron know about Krios?

Isabella locked her door then grabbed her Galleons while walking to the fountain, she threw in one Galleon and recited the usual prayer. Chiron appeared and she instantly started talking,

"Do you know where Krios is." Isabella demanded. No hi or hello but straight to the point because she was getting tired of all the monster attacks and wanted them to stop.

Chiron seemed distracted but he answered, "Mount Tamalpais or as they call it, Mount Othrys in San Francisco" He then turned to the message and his eyes widened, "Wait, Isabella, no!-" Before Chiron could finish whatever he said about Isabella sliced her hand through the Iris message and ran out the door. She called her Pegasus Georgus Maxima, aka, Georgie and flew to the Principia in record time.

Isabella walked in the door to see Reyna and Jason an inch away from each other. She knew that she decided to look for Krios' location by herself with the occasional help of Hazel and Nico, but she didn't know that they were together the entire three weeks side by side. Isabella cleared her throat and glared at both of them. Reyna and Jason sprung apart and looked at her like two deer caught in the headlights,

"Bella!" Jason acknowledged her first and ran straight up to her. Isabella put her hand up and blocked him from getting any closer. She only has herself to blame for this,

"While you two were getting cozy, I found it." Reyna furrowed her eyebrows,

"Found what?" She asked,

"The Titan Fortress." Isabella forced out because they didn't deny the fact that they were together. It. Was. Her. Own. Fault.

Jason however, didn't know what to do. Isabella is his first love and they have a thing that neither of them knew what to do but they both enjoyed it. Bella was strong, the leader, independent but also passionate, funny, insecure but also confident. So in Jason's eyes, she was perfect but Reyna is also amazing. Reyna was also strong, a leader, confident, funny and insecure. The only difference is that Reyna would put him first and Isabella will always be a praetor before his girlfriend. He didn't know who to choose.

"Where is it?" Reyna asked Isabella.

"It's on Mount Tamalpais, San Francisco."

"But that's so close!" Reyna exclaimed,

"That's probably why the monster attacks are so frequent."

"How do you know it's there?" Jason spoke for the second time.

Isabella turned to him, "That's for me to know and for you not to." She turned on her heel and started walking to the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jason asked Isabella. She turned her head back,

"To the senate house to get permission to go storm Mount Othrys."

"Mount Othrys? I thought you said Tamalpais?" Reyna asked.

"The Titans call it Othrys." Isabella said, "By the way, prepare the camp for battle."

"What if everybody in the Senate House rejects your offer?" Jason said,

Isabella put on her determined face and spoke, "Then we go anyways." and slid out the door.

↽⋯⇁

They accepted. They gave Isabella permission to storm Mount Othrys. She didn't know what was expecting them there other than Krios but Isabella knew that they can do it. They will win so their camp can be left in peace. Everyone was ready, including Hazel. As everybody else left to go fight, Isabella pulled Hazel aside.

"You're not going." Hazel's mouth dropped open.

"What do you mean I'm not going?"

"By that I mean you're staying here and not fighting."

"But Izzy-"

"No. End of discussion. You're not ready yet and I promised Nico I'd keep you safe."

"You're just going to leave alone?" Isabella sighed and whistled. Georgie flew out of nowhere and landed beside the girls. Hazel's eyes widened as she looked as the Pegasus in awe.

"HAYYY GIRLYYYYY" Isabella smiled,

"Georgie, this is Hazel, Hazel, this is Georgie." Hazel looked at her,

"You speak horse?" she said at the same time Georgie exploded

"OHHHH EMMMM GEEEEE!!! SHE'S SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE" Isabella chuckled,

"He's magnificent." Hazel complimented,

"Georgie, your job is to keep Hazel company and in the camp."

"SO LIKE A PLAYDATE???"

"Yeah, like a playdate." Isabella looked over her should and saw that she needed to go or she'll lose the rest of the camp.

"I've got to go. Love you both." She kissed Hazel on the forehead and Georgie on his horse forehead. Isabella ran to catch back up with the campers and closed the gate.

↽⋯⇁

When they arrived, Isabella realized something. It was too easy to get this close. She thought of how Kronos will slow time and never let them pass but when they got to the doors Isabella only noticed. As soon as the front doors were opened, Isabella was face to face with the Titan himself. Krios was smiling gruesomely as if he won a prize,

"Well look what stumbled into my little trap." He paused, "Romans, and little Isabella Rodriguez. I've been waiting for you." The fight commenced.

Isabella launched herself at the Titan and all campers started fighting the Scythian dracanae on the ground. The war games must've paid off because everyone was slaying the monsters left and right and Isabella was proud of how far her camp has gotten. Her fight with the Titan would be a loss because nowhere near her was the sea, so her father wouldn't help her. If she called on her father he probably wouldn't answer anyway. So she was fighting for her camp.

Isabella knew that her father would never be on her side but, she did have a god that would be looking at her and supporting her. Mars. She fought for two things her camp and Mars.

The Titan hit Isabella off him and she flew and hit the ground. Isabella got up and pushed the button on her watch, the water trickled down her arm and re-formed as a sword. She looked up at the Titan while smirking.

She wasn't going to lose. Krios drew his sword and the real fight began.