Zenitsu x Reader Lemon

Happy 17th zenitsu;)

By the way, I update in a three day span avidly as you know. But I'm throwing this out here fast before it hits 12am where I am. A lemon on his birthday is special!

It's on the quick side!

————

Your timid boyfriend sat across from you, interested in the cards everyone sent out to him as a birthday present, earlier he seemed a bit off, you didn't give him anything yet, waiting till nightfall, right before twelve am hit.

At this time, everyone else should've been asleep.

You peered over your shoulder to look at the digital clock on your dresser, reading the numbers that read '11:05pm'

You let out a reluctant sigh, moving your finger tips from your knees to the center of your thighs, smiling before heading to the restroom.

You closed the door behind you, reaching into the closet set next to the sink where you hid this lingerie set from him you bought only a day ago.

You decided to wrap yourself up in bows, get it?

You giggled at the joke, stripping yourself from your regular wear, taking the first piece of the set and sliding the big red bow up and over your head, sliding it down to your breasts covering your buds.

You finished, only tying your hair back into a side ponytail attaching a bow to the ribbon that kept your hair in place/or you left it alone.

You cracked the door open, the loud creaks catching zenitsu's attention.

You bit down on your lip before walking out, hands placed on your belly.

You winked at the blushing zenitsu who only sat in shock, placing the cards from earlier down.

"Wh-wha-" his face turned a bright pink, flustered as you grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the edge of the bed, motioning him to sit back down before sitting on your knees before him.

"I didn't forget about your birthday zenitsu,"

You only whispered, grabbing the buckle to his pants, working to unlatch the meddling object whilst grinning at zenitsu's flustered expressions.

He consented you to move the rest of his nightwear down, you stared wonderingly at his length before enveloping him into your mouth, moving your head in an up and down motion, using your tongue to flick at his tip, your moans sent vibrations through him whenever he'd tug at your hair/the collar you wore.

You began caressing his chest, making abrupt eye contact whenever you swirled your tongue over his sensitive top, enjoying the way his face contorted in pleasure.

"Y/-n..I'm c-l..ose," He panted out when you picked up the pace, hearing that only caused you to go teasingly slow feeling his hips buck at the sudden drop of friction.

His whimpers admirable as he gripped your hair, beginning to taste a salty like substance on your taste buds, pulling his cock out of your mouth before lovingly kissing him.

"Happy birthday zenitsu." You grinned into his ear, he didn't speak yet he stared up at you with big eyes, his face red. You felt the heat as your womanhood began to throb, yet you wanted to go check your phone whilst zenitsu fixed up from the first gift of the night, wanting to give him time to 'recover'

You smiled to yourself beginning to walk towards the door, not before grabbing a coat that laid upon the bed though.

You were stopped by zenitsu grabbing your waist, you smiled before groaning at the contact he was making with your neck, he bit down, moving his hands down to the bow that secured your throbbing bud, feeling his fingers run over your clit.

You moaned unable to say anything else, stuck feeling him bite your ear before speaking.

"You've started a game that hasn't been finished yet."

————

Hehehehe.

Birthday boy needed it, right?

-observerd💕