Chapter 7

Ellie's Outfit at the party; 

Kelsey's outfit at the party; 

--------------------------------------

Ellies POV

It's now Thursday and Billie and I were with Connor in the cafeteria waiting for Kelsey.

"Stop it" I swatted Billie's hand away from my fries, dumb bitch thinks I haven't noticed her taking my fries when she thinks I'm not looking.

"But I'm hungry" she whined, trying to take another fry and I smacked her dense head.

"I said stop, if you want some then ask"

"Can I have some fucking fries?" she tried snatching them but I dodged her slow attempt.

"EH! Try again" I popped another fry in my.

"Can I please have some fries?" she pouted her bottom lip out.

Aww she's so cute when Lucifer takes a break and she uses her words instead of fists.

"Yeah here" I started sliding them over to her "but!" I snatched them back making her glare at me "I want chicken nuggets from McDonald's after school"

"Fine" she reached for the fries and I pulled them back again.

"And a large vanilla thick shake"

"Yes! Fine give me the damn fries" I smacked her hand again

"Let me finish and I'll give you the damn fries, and  you're paying. There now you can have them" I slid them towards Billie who snatched them and cradled them to her chest. Idiot.

"Guess what!" Kelsey yelled excitedly and scrambled onto the seat next to Connor and pecked his cheek before facing us with a huge grin.