37

Babie Jungkook hours: open

Jungkook woke up to loud whispers. He slowly opened his eyes and through his blurry vision he saw all of the others were already awake, but still in bed.

And of course they were arguing.

"Are you stupid? You could not be more wrong!" Jimin hissed.

"Pipe down, tuna. Of course I'm right. If ya haven't noticed, I'm way fucking older than you so that means I have more knowledge." Yoongi shot back.

"No, it means you can't remember shit in that rusty brain." Taehyung snapped.

And it just kept going. Back and forth. Among all six of them.

Yoongi had been back for not even 24 hours and they were already bickering again. Just like old times.

"You're going to wake up the baby, be fucking quiet!" Hoseok interrupted.

"Says the loudest motherfucker in the entire house!" Namjoon spat, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook blinked and started to rethink his life decisions. Why were they like this?

"Oh look, you fucking donuts woke him up." Jin seethed at the others. When his eyes went back to Jungkook, his expression melted into a smile. "Hi, cutie. Sorry these dumb asses woke you."

Jungkook whined softly and reached up to rub his eye with one of his sleeves. He closed his eyes and leaned into Jin's chest. The others quietly cooed, apart from Yoongi who was staring at the ceiling for no reason.

"Wait a minute, how come you get to be next to Jungkook? It wasn't your turn last night, it was mine!" Jimin huffed, slapping Jin's arm.

"Oops." Jin laughed evilly, pulling the baby closer. Said baby cuddled up to him for more warmth and put his sleeve between his bunny teeth.

"He needs those treefing rings that the really small humans have when they are growing teeth." Yoongi commented.

"Teething." Hoseok corrected with an eye roll.

"Same thing I said." Yoongi muttered.

"I don't understand. He's already got teeth." Namjoon quirked his brow.

Namjoon suddenly remembered that Yoongi would let him chew on his fingers when he was in the teething stage of his puppyhood. Namjoon's eyes moved to Yoongi's laced fingers that were rested atop his lower abdomen as the vampire stared up at the ceiling. He smiled softly when he could still see very small marks on the pale skin from his puppy teeth that hadn't healed.

"Well no shit. The kid just likes biting stuff." Taehyung shrugged, a yawn following.

"Where the hell would we get those? We don't have those things in our world." Jimin questioned while raising his brows.

"The human world, I guess. He is technically ruining shirts that are worth about 700 gold. Maybe we should get some." Seokjin shrugged, stroking Jungkook's hair as the boy dozed off.

"Fine." Hoseok muttered. Then he disappeared.

Barely four seconds later, he reappeared with a plastic package of bunny shaped teething rings. Yes, they were for babies, but Jungkook was basically a baby so it didn't matter. Plus, his clothes had literal teeth marks in them.

"I couldn't resist getting these." Hoseok cooed while holding up the package for the others to see.

A/n: I was looking up teething rings to make sure I actually knew what they were (cause I'm dumb and I don't know shit about babies) and I saw this and like just imagine Jungkook's cute ass self actually biting this😭

I swear this isn't a little space fanfic sksksksk

"See if he'll take it." Seokjin motioned with his hand, gently shifting Jungkook so his face was no longer tucked into the crook of Jin's neck.

Hoseok took the ring out of the plastic and handed it to Seokjin. The older gently pulled Jungkook's sleeve away from his mouth and poked his soft lips with the rubber part of the teething ring. Jungkook opened his mouth and bit down on it without opening his eyes. Seokjin guided one of Jungkook's hands up for him to hold the ring on his own. The others cooed as Jungkook nibbled on it peacefully.

"Is he trying to kill us with his cuteness?" Taehyung screeched, only to be frantically shushed by the others. Jungkook stirred with a muffled whine, his brows furrowed. He pressed his face back into Jin's chest as his free hand loosely gripped Jin's shirt.

"Maybe that was the plan all along." Namjoon chuckled, reaching over to gently ruffle Jungkook's hair.

And with that, Jungkook fell right back to sleep. The others decided to do the same.

Sorry if any of y'all are like weirded out by the teething rings, I thought it would be somewhat interesting but if y'all are like 'wtf' instead of 'that's cute' then I can just take it out so no one is uncomfortable 🤡