Reader x Mike: Milk Tea

Requested by King_Of_Names!

My love for Milk Tea is as many as stars in the night sky.

Enjoy!

Today was another day to work, you got ready and headed out. Took the first trip on the bus and got to your work place. There, you were greeted by the sweet aroma of treats being baked.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" Your boss greeted with a big smile on her face. She was distributing freshly baked goods on the counter.

"Good morning, ma'am! Let me help you with that!" You offered once you got your cap and apron on. Your boss chuckled but shook her head.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I've got everything under control here. Why don't you start cooking the tapioca? Also, could you start brewing the tea? We're about to open at ten." Your boss said. You nodded and got a pack of frozen tapioca from the freezer. You cooked it for a while and left it on the stove to cool as you started brewing up some tea. Soon, you were ready to open once your co-worker, Marco, arrived.

People started buzzing in to and fro from the shop to get their morning coffee, latte, frappucino, or tea. You and Marco happily greeted them all and served their orders. Your boss had left to pick up an order of imported tea. You and Marco were chatting while waiting for another costumer. The bell on the door chimmed, signalling that a costumer had arrived. You got behind the cashier and flashed a smile.

"Good morning, sir! What would you like to order?" You asked politely. Marco chuckled and shook his head when he saw the customer.

Mike was smilling at you and said, "can I have you on the go?"

You and Marco laughed, "I'm sorry, sir. But I'm still not over my shift!" You said, "would Royal Milk Tea with fifty percent of sugar and egg pudding do for you sir?"

"Hmm, I'd rather have a toffee nut milk tea with tapioca. I want something sweet," Mike said, "when will you be available, then?"

"One Toffee Nut Milk Tea with Tapioca, coming right up!" Marco announced and began making the tea.

"Closing time, I have a full day shift today." You said as you pushed some buttons on the cashier, "that will be two dollars, please."

Mike gave you the money, "please spell my name right, (y/n)."

"With three years of dating you? Is that Mike with a "K" and "E" or Mic as in Microphone?" You said sarcastically.

"You know how to spell it, honey." Mike chuckled and waited for his drink.

"Toffee Nut Milk Tea with Tapioca for Mike!" Marco called, Mike took his drink and said goodbye, promising to pick you up later.

You continued working your shift until it was closing time. Your boss allowed you and Marco to make yourselves tea before you headed out. So Marco whipped himself up two Wintermelon Milk Teas for himself and his boyfriend while you made yourself and Mike a Royal Milk Tea. Marco went on his way. Mike picked you up and went home with you.

Exactly five hundred words excluding the notes! From now on, each chapter has a minimum of 500 words.

Requests are still ON HOLD

Until then, Be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!