Part 11

I was throwing a pity party for myself I know it was dumb as hell I had been her for about 24hours and it finally made sense. I might be going stir crazy but it made so much sense. At this point I am crying laughing, it's so fucking funny. He has been talking and ranting, the whole focus for him is one upping Brian. It must fucking suck to always come in second. Brian was better than him at everything, hell he was even better at fucking. Gerald was just more forward, so women was something he could handle, when I was Melody I had feed into him so fast that he had beat Brian. But Kennedi had denied him and for once Brian made it clear that she was off limits which really fucked him up because when it come to women Brian won't put up that much of a fight especially with Gerald being his best friend.
Gerald was jealous and that shit was funny as hell, he had just changed this game and made this way more fun.
Once he realized I was laughing he stopped talking and just starred at me in confusion. Oh this is going to be fun.
"Okay this was fun but it's my turn."
Starring at me in confusion I quickly untied the ropes and kicked him in the throat. Coming out of hiding the men he had placed in the room come closer to us. Coughing Gerald says "hurry up and tie that bitch back up." "Sure thing" says Mike as he gets closer he grabs Gerald and places him by the metal table in the room and handcuffing him to it. At this point I am dying laughing while Gerald is thrashing around in confusion.
Catching my breath I finally get my shit together, damn that was funny, " Mike can I have my phone?" Handing me my phone I pick it up and dial a number. " Lorenzo, let him out in 15 and grab that little bag that's in the top drawer of my night stand." Looking at one of the cameras I begin to speak, "sorry babe the game had changed again and if you would have known what I was planning then you would have tried to stop me, plus mike and the guys had our back." Winking, I turned towards Gerald.
" Well that was fun don't you think but it can get boring when only one person is playing so I guess it's my turn, right?"
"Who the hell are you?"
"Oooh, 20 questions I like this game. I like to refer to myself as a ghost."
"No, who the hell are you that you have so much power to make my men turn on me?"
"Well that's laughable...." cutting me off he speaks
"Brian would never give up that control, so what do you have over him?"
Tilting my head to the side in fake confusion "I thought the point of 21 questions is that, you are supposed to wait for me to answer. If we aren't going to play right then we can change the game." Hearing silence I proceed "Brian is smart and very well calculated do you honestly think I could hold something over him and live to talk about it. I'm not stupid I know what you guys do it's just not my business. Now Mike am I forcing you guys to help me or are you guys doing this on your own?"
"No boss you aren't forcing us."
"See let's play a little story time by then Brian fine ass will be here and your dumbass will be in pain." Grabbing my pocket knife I begin to tell my little tale.
Turning away from Gerald I put my hair up in a bun and wipe the makeup off my eyebrow. I have a very distinctive scar there were the hair just won't grow. Turning around I faced Gerald, he looked like he knew but wasn't sure. Oh well baby you're about to find out. Taking the knife I through it at his arm
"Damn I'm good just like in target practice"
"FUCK!!! You crazy bitch that shit hurts."
"Huh, I always thought pain was your type of four play." Seeing him scrunch up his face I step forward and yank the knife out.
"SHIT"
"Aww you got it all dirty☹️." Sighing I shove it back in, "you can keep it."
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He shouts at me.
"Hmm well were the fuck should I begin, should start off were you tried to fucking kidnap me or before that?"
"The whole restaurant thing isn't this fucking serious!"
"Oh I wish that was really the beginning but..."
Fucking hell who is banging on the door like they have lost there mind.
"Uh boss we have a problem."
Wtf kind of problem could we have. Seeing the door shatter to pieces I realize we have more than a problem on our hands. We are all dead...