Ch 10 Black Diamond

A/N: IT'S DONE!!! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!! I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT!!! Also... You get a boot to the head *smack*.

Steven couldn't believe what he was hearing from Black Diamond. The Diamonds- his family trapped her down in the core of Homeworld. He put his hands on his head, he didn't know what to think anymore. Once he figures out one thing, something else pops up that he doesn't understand.

The boy shook his head getting himself together. He wasn't going to believe her, he couldn't believe her.

'The Diamonds wouldn't do something like this... Would they?'  He thought to himself trying to rationalize it.

"Wh-what proof do you have that it was the Diamonds that put you in the core?" He asked. Steven prayed to every god and devil there was that she was wrong and it was someone else.

Black sighed sadly. "Very well." With a wave of her hand smoke came out of her hand and swirled in front of Steven. The smoke stopped swirling and revealed Black Diamond with his Diamond family.

His eyes widened. "Wh-what is this?"

"This is one of my memories... This is the day they trapped me down in the core."

Steven stared into the cloud of smoke and watched the memory play out before him.

Black's memory POV

"Why are we heading to the core sister's?"  I asked confused as to why were heading to the core.

White eyed me for a second then looked back in front of her. "Yellow, can you enlighten Black on why we are going to the core."

A hand on my shoulder grabs my attention as I turn to see Yellow beside me.

"We're heading to the core because White believes that it is becoming unstable and she needs all four of us to fix it before it goes critical." Yellow told me. 

That is very bad. If we don't do something then all of Homeworld will wiped out of existence!

"That's terrible. We need to hurry before it gets any worse!" I was beginning to panic and my sisters saw this.

"Don't worry Black, we will fix the core and everything will be okay." Blue gave me a reassuring smile.

"You're right Blue."

The four of us made it to the core and what struck me as odd was that it looked perfectly fine. There wasn't anything wrong with it. Maybe White was wrong.

I walked up closer to the core and inspected it. I then turned around to my fellow sisters with a raised brow.

"Umm, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the core sisters. I think you might have been wrong Whi-"

I was cut off by electricity hitting my body. I screamed as I fell to the ground in pain holding my chest. I looked up to see that it was Yellow that hit me. Tears threatened to fall as I stared up to my sisters who were smirking. 

"Yellow... Why?" I asked with a look of betrayal. Why would Yellow hurt me and why aren't the others doing something?

I look to my left and see Blue move her hand in the air in an arc in front of her using her energy manipulation and sending the orbs of energy right at me.

I start to cry as I raise my fist into the air and slam it into the ground, encasing myself in a black shield before Blue's power hit me.

"Oh come now Darklight, stop resisting."