19 Slowly

"Stop, you asshole!" Alex screeches as a snowball hits her straight in the face. "You want me to be sick again?"

"Don't worry, I'll be there to take care of you." Adeen laughs.

A cherry red blush spreads over Alex's cheeks and I cover my mouth to stiffle a laugh. My glove slides off as I do that and I hurry to fix it. Then I form yet another ball with the little amount of snow on the ground and throw it at my best friend, the other one this time.

"Hey! I have eyeliner on!" Cindy whines, trying hard to avoid my great aiming skills. The snowball ends up hitting her in the chest and she growls.

"You're dead, Banner." She narrows her eyes at me and I can't help but think how cute she looks.

"Try." I shrug, waiting for her to do something. She grabs a chunk of snow and chucks it at me, or more like at the floor.

"Nice one, Cin." Alex rolls her eyes until another ball hits her. Alex turns to Adeen with an angry glare, hurling at him almost immediately.

I just laugh, looking around to see if anyone else is left in the parking of the building. All the students already left, seeing as it's the last day before winter holidays and there's no doubt they wanted to be free as soon as possible. We stayed behind, acting like little kids, but who cares? It's what keeps us young.

"I wanna build a snowman." Adeen manages through his laughs as Alex continuously attempts to hit him with a snowball.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Cindy twirls, singing the famous movie song.

"Alex, just kick him. It's what you know best." I suggest.

"No, hey, hey, hey!" Adeen starts running away from her mischievous glint. "Get away from me, Hulky!"

"Don't call me that!" Alex runs after him, starting a second match of theirs. They both start sprinting around the yard, both of them tripping every now and then. If they aren't the cutest.

Adeen is the first one to start running back to us, but he is stopped by a loud honking noise. He skids on the ground and places his hands on the curb of the car which appeared behind him. The driver steps out, shutting the car door as loud as he can.

"I could've ran you over, you idiot!" Wes's loud voice is heard as he pushes his friend, who instantly falls onto the snowy ground. My heart stops for a second at the sight of Wes.

"Hulk's after me! Save me!" Adeen jumps up and tries to hide behind Wes, who rolls his eyes, not moving an inch.

"I swear to God, Adeen, you'll -" Alex tries to get behind Wes but he grabs her hand, as well as Adeen's.

"Stop, you two. And get a fucking room." He mutters to them. The two glare at him, clearly offended by his words, but they give up anyway. Wes then slips his hands in his pockets, turning away from them. He catches my gaze and I try hard not to shudder beneath his eyes. Even from this far, I can see the blue shade.

He keeps the eye contact for a while before breaking it and turning to Adeen. They exchange a couple words, too quiet for me to hear. I can't tear my head away from him, and Cindy notices this.

"Kat, you're staring." She says, audible only for me.

"So?"