CHAPTER 43

ANGELA'S  POV :-

I felt someone kissing on my forehead. Mom! My mom is the best mother in the world.
I hugged her tightly. But wait, why does my mother feels so tough?

When did she get those extra muscles on her body?

"Why do you feel so tough mom? On some special protein diet, huh?" I asked her, laughing lightly but still sleeping.

"Good morning princess. Its not your mom, its your man darling," A voice said. And I immediately got back to my senses.

That voice is of.... Mr. Noah.

I immediately opened my eyes to see Mr. Noah hovering over me like a lion hovers over its prey.
He was having that devilish smirk on his face.

He immediately gave a lught peck on my lips and shocked me still more.

Oh yes I am not at my home. I am on my so called "honeymoon" in Maldives.
And wait, did I hug Mr. Noah?

I immediately pushed him aside from over me and got up.

He slept by my side,
"Oh my princess, be gentle. It hurts," Mr. Noah told me while beating his fist slightly over his heart.

Drama king!

I didn't say anything and moved to get out of bed but Mr. Noah suddenly held my wrist and pulled me strongly. I went and fell on his hard muscular chest. And luckily he was nude. I mean his upper body.

He pulled me more closer to him so that our lip were only a bit afar. I could feel his hot breath touching my face. My heart beats increased. My breathing increased. I could feel butterflies flying hard in my stomach.

He started moving the back of his fingers on my cheeks. My mouth dried. I was like a confused mess. I didn't know what to do. Volts of currents were passing down my spine. Butterflies started flying more harder than before.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Noah told me.

I actually couldn't interpret what he was saying as my mind was out of my control.

"I... I... I," I started to speak but couldn't find any words.

Noah laughed loudly and heartily. And I don't know what made me feel happy, contented and satisfied on listening his laugh?

"You are cute, princess. No actually my princess," He told me.

And placed his hand on my face and started pulling me closer to him trying to kiss me when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Oh, what the hell was I going to do? Kiss him? Stupid Angela.

I immediately got up from his hard body and went to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door, a smiling lady, maybe in her fiftees, greeted me with a huge smile on her face,
"Good morning Angela. You are so beautiful," she told me.

"Umm. Good morning to you too. And thank you for the complement mam," I replied to her.

"Oh no no, my darling. Don't calk me mam. I am Martha, the caretaker and cook of this house." She told me.

"Wrong time, Martha," Noah told Martha sounding a bit irritated.

"Oh is it, my son?" She asked Noah and then turned to me,
"So sorry to disturb you in between of your romance darling," she told me and I definitely turned into a red tomato.

"No, no. No problem. You didn't disturb us," I told her softly.

"I just came here to let you both know that the breakfast is ready. So you both get ready and come down for breakfast. Come soon, my children," she told me and immediately left the room.

I closed the door and started walking towards the bathroom to get freshen up and be ready.

"Want a company in bathroom?" Noah asked me and I immediately turned around to look at him.

What did he just ask? Company in bathroom? What the hell!

"Huh," I told him with an irritating expression on my face.

"Well wouldn't it be cool if we get in the bathroom together and get ready? It will also save a lot of our time. We have a lot of things to see and do here." He asked me so coolly like he just stated a fact.

Wow! What a man!

"Just shut up Mr. Noah. We have so many days to visit this place. So don't worry, we won't be in short of time." I told him and immediately went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, making sure that he doesn't barge in.
This man can do anything!

*****************************

Hello lovely angels!
Did you like the chapter?
Let me know what you think.

Also glad to tell you that from now on, there will be atleast one update every week and I will try my best to complete BBMB this year in 2019. :)

Also I have started a blog. So please follow my blog's instagram page only at blog_angelprincess24.

Love you all!!
Take care!!