Chapter 40: Lover

Darling, you're my my my---

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Taehyung didn't expect it will lead to this. He just went to the gym to see the pictures of his, he does that daily, sometimes more than once. Jeongguk works out he watches him as well as the pictures. It makes him feel more beautiful because they are all what Jeongguk think of him.

There were new additions to the pictures. From their honeymoon to Hawaii. Taehyung kept insisting that Jeongguk's pictures need to be there too but the ravenette said it's made for Taehyung only and only his pictures will be kept here.

In return, Taehyung painted Jeongguk on the canvas---literally painted him and got Jeongguk in trance once again.

And like any other day, Taehyung was in gym, Jeongguk was home and Taehyung knew he'd be on his way here after changing. The gym door opens and Taehyung smiles, turns around and narrows his eyes playfully at his lover.

"You didn't change?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk walks towards him with a soft smile.

"Wanted to see you first." Jeongguk says as he stands infront of Taehyung, close and the model rests his hands on Jeongguk's chest just as the other cups his face.

Taehyung's heart flutters.

"Missed you." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips and the model smiles widely.

"Missed you too." Taehyung whispers back and the ravenette traces his thumb over Taehyung's lower lip. Then he leans in and captures his lips and the model sighs contented. Each and everyday, they keep falling more and more in love with eachother since it's infinite and never ending.

There always be room for more. Just like their bodies that are canvases that are being painted with love yet always a white portion is left and it needs to be left so they'd keep painting eachother---keep loving eachother.

You can never fall in love with someone completely. Yes, you can fall desperately in love, madly and deeply but always leave room for more. Keep exploring love's limits---which, let me tell you---are never ending like the space and that's good---that's perfect because you'll keep falling more and more---more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Love has no boundaries---none and those who say their love for eachother is at the extreme---are not in love really. Even the extremes of love are infinite. You just keep falling and falling.

The ravenette tilts his head to kiss Taehyung deeply, molds his lips into his as they fit perfectly---move sensually and leave both of them under eachother's spell.

Taehyung parts his lips to let Jeongguk's tongue explore his mouth. He moans at the feeling, always does and this alone is enough to make him weak in his legs. He holds Jeongguk tightly and so does the other.

Jeongguk parts from Taehyung's lips, both of them breathing heavily and lips red from kissing. Taehyung doesn't need to speak because Jeongguk gets it, he wants him too as much as the other does.

So as said earlier that Taehyung didn't expect it will lead to this was when Jeongguk says those words.

"Stand by the lifting bar." Jeongguk says. Taehyung first looks at him in confusion and Jeongguk smirks, grabs his chin and juts it up a little.

"Do as told, baby." Jeongguk says and Taehyung---as usual, melts at the nickname.

Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung gulps. The ravenette steps back and his eyes roam all over Taehyung's frame and he once again, is grateful that Taehyung is his---will always belong to him. Forever.