You need to get laid

You sigh happily, content with your hour of wallowing in self pity- and planning to continue it. Of course, your plans are ruined by a small bump to your shoulder and a figure slipping into the stool next to you. Despite your brow furrowing, you stubbornly keep your eyes pointed at your bottle of beer- which was disappointingly empty.

"Come on, lighten up" Your best friend- Wanda- says.  

You still refuse to look at her, denying her presence and the energy that came with it.

"Seriously, stop moping"

You finally look up, only to send her an annoyed glare and return your gaze to the glass.

"I know what you need," She exclaims, "You need to get laid"

Your head shoos up and your eyes widen.

"Clearly, you are drunk." You say pointedly.

"No seriously, just try it"

"And if it goes wrong ill just send it back, huh? It doesnt work like that Wanda" You hiss.

She just grins. "You're scared" She pokes your shoulder. "That's what it is, you're scared."

You scoff. "Pfft, me? I don't get scared."

"Prove it then"

A triumphant look covers her face and you realise you've played right into her trap.

"Fine. Who should I go for?"

She scans the room and her gaze finally lands on a redhead. You follow her line of sight, eyes taking in every feature of the gorgeous woman- and my god she was gorgeous.

"Yeah right. She's out of my league, and probably not even gay. How about you pick someone more dishevelled looking- like me."

"Just try it, she looks to drunk to care."

"No, she looks to good to care"

Wanda just smirks and shoves you towards the beautiful redhead, clearly not going to let you back down. You straighten your shirt and resign yourself to your fate, preparing your words as you walk towards her.

You clear your throat behind her and she spins around.

"A drink for the lady?" You ask, presenting the drink you had snagged from Wanda.

She takes it from you, a smile on her face.

"Didn't realise you swung that way Y?N"

Your eyes finally meet hers and widen.

"Oh my god, Natasha I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you. Wanda set me up to this."

"Oh its fine, I ok mind spending a night with you. It's just a shame that your not actually flirting with me."

A deep blush spreads across your face and the alcohol comes rushing back up to your head.

"I could be if you wanted." You whisper, almost inaudibly.

She smiles and wraps her arms around your neck, having placed the drink on a nearby table. The two of you stay like that, gently swaying to the music, for what feels like an eternity- slowly growing closer together.

And when your lips finally meet, it is no surprise to either of you, yet adrenaline still rushes through your veins. A cascade of emotions comes crashing down on you, from both her lips and your brain. When she pulls away just one simple word is uttered, yet you can feel the emotion behind it.

"Huh"

"That bad, hey?"

"Oh it was awful." She quips.

"Yet you didn't seem inclined to stop" You tease playfully. "In fact, it seemed like you were clinging on for your life. "

She shrugs. "Maybe. Or maybe your just drunk"

"Um excuse you, I've only 2 pints. Unlike someone" You say, looking at her pointedly.

"I stand as accused." She jokes.

You slap her lightly on the arm but say nothing in response. When she neglects to start the conversation again, you settle into a comfortable silence.

In your peripheral vision you can see people dancing, drinking and joking, yet your brain barely registers it at all as it is solely focused on the emerald eyes, and the woman they belonged to, in front of it.

"So" You whisper.

"What? So what?" She asks when you don't continue.

"I dunno, i just wanted to say something."

She giggles and you swear to God, its the most angelic thing you've ever heard. A small smile spreads on our face, steadily growing in size.

"Well, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut." She says. And before you know it, her lips are on yours, capturing them in a passionate kiss.

"Was that enough for you" You tease breathlessly, after pulling away from the kiss.

"I mean, you could be a bit better at kissing."

A/n

This on also just kind of stopped so sorry.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuu

Byeeeee