ii. halloween

˚*

with the halloween season fastly approaching and because i know how much people love to have themed covers for the spooky season, i have come up a few simple covers that you can make for this halloween season!!

for the most part these themes are simple and can be edited to not only use halloween screencaps and or any pictures for that matter, normal, celebs, misc, they are all versatile and don't have to be used just for halloween.

most of the albums have three or more different templates than you can work with, tweak, and make your own, so please don't just let my ideas stop you from coming up with your own cool spooky theme!

i also may make a part two, since i love making halloween covers, so if you guys would like more then please let me know.

o. BEETLEJUICE!

font: benguiat  

font: benguiat  

tip: since orange and black are not the only halloween colors, though the most common, i made an example of what it would look like if you decided to use a different color such as green. any color in my mind would be fine, if you used screencaps from the same horror film or what have you and just took colors from that image itself it would look just as good! you don't have the make the border a gradient, it can be one solid color, you can make the circle border blend into it, i thought it helped the image stand out by not doing that, but it's all your preference!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/FOfANf9

i. CORALINE!

font: arial black  

font: arial black  

tip: this cover is literally SOOO simple!! you can use close ups of horror icons, you can just choose one movie and do it that way, either way this theme will come out looking amazing. i took colors for the font from the images to help them blend but you can just pick one color randomly and use that, seriously it will look good no matter what!! you don't have to have the title overlapping the image, but i think it helps not only it stand out but it also in some ways helps the image (of coraline) stand out better.