Fangs Fogarty x Reader

Warning: Make out?

The Whyte Wyrm. My all time favourite place in Riverdale. It's not even really a choice. Me and my friends grew up here. That's how we all met really. Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni and I. We're inseperable. We always have been. Especially me and Fangs. As soon as we hit our teenage years we were in a relationship.

Our relationship isn't exactly perfect but it's ours and that's what matters. We don't go on fancy dates, mostly because we'd both prefer to spend the night in with a takeaway. We don't buy each other a ton of gifts. We don't need to be perfect. As long as we have each other, we're perfectly happy.

"Y/N get me another beer will you."

Glancing up, I see Sweet Pea stood at the bar. His enormous frame towering over mine. It's your typical Friday night at the Wyrm. Fangs and Sweet Pea are enjoying a game of pool, Toni is sat texting another one of her many hookups and I'm working my shift. I suppose this is how we like to spend our time really.

"You better not be getting my boyfriend drunk over there. I do not want a repeat of Halloween!"

Halloween last year. Of course the Serpents threw a Halloween party for the younger children on the Southside and Sweet Pea thought it would be funny to get Fangs absolutely wasted. To the point where he didn't even realise I was his girlfriend.

"Oh come on Y/N, it's not my fault he can't handle his beer. He's fucking weak if you ask me." Sweet Pea moans, watching as I pour him another pint.

I roll my eyes but smile anyway. Catching a glimpse of Fangs leant over the pool table. In this moment he looks so happy and carefree, it's aost as if he is a regular teenage guy and not some gang member facing major discrimination.

As the night progresses my shift finally finishes, meaning Toni takes over my position at the bar. I give her an encouraging smile as I can tell it's going to be a long night.

Making my way over to the pool table, I throw myself down into a chair beside it. Watching as Fangs and Sweet Pea play against a couple of newbie Serpents. It's not really a fair match after all Sweets and Fangs are the kings of pool. Nobody has managed to beat them so far.

As soon as the game finished, Sweet Pea leaves to grab yet another beer. I swear, that guy is going to have such a bad hangover in the morning.

As Fangs begins to set up the balls for another game, I perch myself on the edge of the table. Fangs makes his way over to me, stepping between my legs. He places his hands on my hips, gently rubbing my leather skirt.

"I've missed you all night baby." He whispers, glancing down at my small body.

I laugh slightly, amused at the fact he missed me despite being in the same room. He can be rather cute sometimes. Especially when he is acting like this.

"You could have come over to speak to me."

Fangs shrugs, as I wrap my arms around his neck. Tracing patterns on the back of his neck causes him to shiver slightly.

He presses a soft kiss on my lips before proceeding to kiss my jaw. I hate how he can make me feel so vulnerable in just a couple of seconds. As he begins to trail down toward my neck, I pull back.

"If you kiss my neck, I'm not responsible for what happens next."

He laughs quietly, raising his eyebrows at my statement. I squirm under his lustful gaze, unsure of how to act.

"Is that a threat or a dare?"

I find myself smiling at his response. Fangs smiles with me, kissing my lips once again. His mouth is hot against mine, lust controlling his every move.

"Get a room you two!"

Hearing Toni's shout I place a hand on Fangs' chest, pushing him back slightly. Glancing over my shoulder I can see her wink at me, laughing to herself as she watches us.

Fangs takes my hand and helps me off the table. He heads straight for the door, not stopping to tell Sweet Pea that we're leaving.

"Where are we going?" I ask, feeling him pull me closer towards him as we step out into the cool night breeze.

"We'll go back to mine for a bit. Watch a movie. It was starting to get boring in there."

Glancing up at him, I notice he has a small smirk on his face. Knowing that he's got my full attention now that we're alone. Shaking my head, I laugh to myself.

"So you just wanted to spend time with me?"

He nods, flashing a cheeky grin at me. He wraps one of his muscular arms around my shoulder, pulling me into the warmth of his body. Even though Fangs isn't overly tall, I'm still short compared to him. Which is sometimes a good thing.

"My legs are getting tired." I moan, standing completely still.

He rolls his eyes but bends down anyway, waiting for me to jump on his back. When I do, he holds my legs steadily. Making sure I don't fall. He begins to take off in a sprint and soon we're both laughing our heads off. Just being utterly goofy as he spins me around.

Once we get to his trailer, he places me down just outside. Giving him time to unlock the door. When we are both in the warmth of his lounge, I collapse on the sofa. Waiting for Fangs to play a movie.

Grabbing the tartan black spread over the top of the sofa, I wrap myself in it. Only to be joined by Fangs. Who for some reason seems to want all of the blanket.

"Fangs you've got it all."

"No I don't!" He denies, smirking at me.

Pulling it back off him, only starts a tug of war that I will never win. Soon enough I give in, however he places the blanket around me. Covering my whole body. He wraps his arms around me, allowing me to snuggle into his protective hold.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Fangs."

Credit: general-fanfiction.tumblr.com