Ch. 29

- Rafael's POV -

- The Meeting -

In my world, it's considered an insult to bust into one's home or establishment and try to steal from them right in front of them. You can get killed for less. Especially of that someone you're stealing from is me. He thinks he can come into my territory and try to take what's MINE!? Wrong. So very wrong.

Sitting around the table, everyone is murmuring and talking in hushed tones. I slam my fist on the table making everyone jump and fall silent.

"I've let this shit slide for far too long. We fucked up the first time, but that won't happen again. This time he WILL die and it will be fucking flawless." Rafael snarls.

"What happened son?" My dad asks.

"Rodrigo had his men bust into my club and try to take Isadora right in front of me."

"Well that was just fucking stupid." My mom huffs, folding her arms and leaning back in her chair.

"A few of my marine buddies are willing to help out again if need be." Johnny adds. I nod.

"Call them." He nods back. "Jacob, get a location on Rodrigo. I dont care where he is in this world, just find him." He nods and avoids my eyes. "Me, my brothers, and a few select others will go and kill him. Everyone else will stay here."

"Your uncles and I will make a few calls to the rest of the family for help." My dad says getting his phone out of his pocket. My kitten stands up and clears her throat.

"Could everyone give me a minute alone with Rafael?" They all nod. She takes my hand and leads me up to our room and locks the door.

"Not now kitten. We need to come up with a plan to..." She pushes me back onto the bed and kissed me. Whatever mood I'm in,  whenever she touches me, I'm the calmest I've ever been. She's my adrenaline, my morphine, my addiction. Straddling me, she stops and pulls away.

"Wherever you go, I go. Whatever you go through, I go through it too. If you get hurt, I hurt, and if you ever fucking die on me, I die with you. You are a part of me Rafael, as I am a part of you. I would never abandon any part of myself, so please don't do the same." She stares at me. I dont know how she does it. One minute, Im pissed. Ready to grab someone and rip them apart. The next minute, in her arms, Im a soft, mushy mess. "I know you're worried about me and the baby, but I barely have a bump yet. I am helping you with this whether you like it or not. I am not leaving you alone in this." I sigh and nod. She's right. I am worried. Worried that the moment I take my eyes off her, I'll lose the two most precious things I have in my life right now. I love my family, dont get me wrong, but my kitten and my butterfly are my world.

- Isadora's POV -

If he thinks for one second thst I'm not going to be apart of this, he's sorely mistaken. I know he's worried and I am too, but I will not go down without a fight.

"Touch me." I grab his hand and place it in my pants. I let go. "Go lower." He moves his hand lower and touches the fabric of my panties.

"Damn kitten, you're soaked." I nod, rolling my hips against his hand.

"I wanna cum on your fingers." He chuckles and stops rubbing me.

"As turned on as I am right now baby, we have a meeting to get back to. I promise as soon as we're done, I'll make you cum as much as you want." He tries to pull his hand away but I grab his wrist. He isn't the only one who's addicted. He is my drug too.