Chapter 19:

Chapter 19:

Song: We the Kings- Sad Song

One thing Alvaro had shared with Jonathan when we were still in the US was that he had been a Tracker in Spain for almost two years. My mate had been tracking missing people in order to help Albarracin's police department. He had to stop doing that when he and Mateo went to college but from what I was told, Alvaro was still pretty good at this.

So, when Jonathan called us saying that Jenna had been kidnapped,  Alvaro immediately agreed on helping track her. And we needed to be in the US for that to become a reality as soon as possible.

Carlos, my mate's brother, volunteered to help us as well so all three of us were on the next flight to the USA immediately.

Turns out, Jonathan knew exactly who Jenna's kidnapper was. He was a warrior named Alex, originally from the East Hills pack and my brother Adrian had rescued him during a battle. Jonathan, Adrian, Peter and a few other warriors from my old pack were travelling around the country.

The East Hills pack was one of those they visited during this tour. A little longer than a week ago, while they were still there, this pack got attacked by a violent pack of rogues and Jonathan and the boys stayed in order to help. Jenna's kidnapper got attacked and he was losing a lot of blood when Adrian found him and saved him. Jonathan volunteered to take him back to his own infirmary since the rogues completely destroyed a lot of properties and the East Hill's hospital.

This Alex guy stayed in Jonathan's pack's hospital for a week. Jenna, my sister, had been acting on her duties as a Luna and had visited this man in the infirmary in order to make sure he was healing fast and was feeling better. In a very twisted turn of events, just two days ago as he was completely healed, this guy declared that he was in love with my sister. He misunderstood her kindness as an infatuation with him and so, when he was feeling all cured, he kidnapped her and left a written note on his hospital bed explaining what he had done.

We landed on US ground late last night and Jonathan picked us up from the airport not bothering to greet us. The first thing he did was show my mate the note instantly that psychopath had left.

It read: Jenna and I have eloped. I am taking her far away from here. She is the sweetest person I have ever met and I promise to keep her safe. She is the only one that really cares for me. Don't look out for us.

Since we reached the pack house, my mate, Carlos, Jonathan, Alpha Christopher, my brothers and my father had been all locked in Jonathan's office making a plan about how they were gonna bring my sister back.

I was sitting with my mother, my friend Grace and my former Luna in my old pack house's kitchen and none of us was willing to utter a word. The Luna had offered to make us some tea but the mug was still in front of me untouched. I stole a glance at my mother who seemed so lost and I couldn't help but feel awful. Grace was holding my hand trying to comfort me and I just kept looking down at my mug .I was trying so hard to put on a strong face, not wanting to break down in here, but deep inside I was going nuts thinking about what my sister must be going through.

My sweet, compassionate Jenna was forced to spend another day with a psycho. Alvaro told me that he thought this guy wouldn't really hurt my sister because his letter actually showed that in his own sick way he cared for her. But they still had to act fast.

Jonathan was the first one to show up in the kitchen and he looked as horrible as last night. Being away from his mate, even for a day, had evident consequences on him. He had dark bags under his eyes and he still wore the same clothes he did last night.

"We are going on the road. Alvaro thinks that with the scent of that motherfucker on the note and with a few of Jenna's clothes he will be able to track them." He informs us with a storm apparent in his eyes and heads out of the kitchen.