☆3

Would they ever cross paths again

"Shit." He winced, lifting his body from his bed, the throbbing sensation in his head kept worsening.
Once he stood up, the room span for a minute, before he shook it off.
Donghyuck scampered out of the room, feeling the bile raising in his throat, the acid burning it.

However the Moon imprinted on him, burned more.

"What the hell." Yuji's brows were drawn in confusion, the taste of bile making her pause.
However, little did she know now their souls were connected ever since they brushed past each other unknowingly.

"What's wrong?" Renjun asked, walking towards her with two cups in his hand. He placed one in front of her, she nodded a thank you and shrugged.
"I don't feel well, it's probably the jet lag." She brushed off, feeling weirdly empty.
It was like she was missing something but it was much more than the Moon bracelet.

"Damn you look like you got dragged through a hedge." Mark laughed when Donghyuck walked into the kitchen. However, this time Donghyuck didn't playfully reply, he just nodded slightly.
"Feel like it." His rough tone even surprised himself.

"You probably are coming down with a cold." Taeyong patted his shoulder, walking towards the pantry.
"Yeah." The boy agreed, not enough energy to even begin to explain how he touched his soulmate, but he lost her.
Now he was running on a time limit.

"How do you know when you've found your soulmate?"

The whole of the dorm members turned to look at Donghyuck.
"Did you meet yours?" Johnny asked in disbelief. Before the rest could join in, he shook his head frantically.
"No I was just curious."
"Ah, well when you make contact with each other you automatically bond so like I can feel whatever Somin feels and so forth." Doyoung explained, a ghost of a smile hinting at his lips

"You feel complete."

But for Donghyuck, it was the complete opposite.

We need a name

Renjun: I'm gonna have to pull out of our plans

Jisung: why ?

Jaemin: we all promised thoughhh

Renjun: my twin came to korea

Chenle: she's really nice!

Jeno: Yuji? I thought she lived with your Dad in China

Renjun: she decided to surprise me

Jisung: do you have to cancel

Mark: you could always bring her too

Renjun: nah quality twin time and besides she's never gonna get close to any of you so stop dreaming

Chenle: except me I live with her.

Renjun: she thinks you're a cute child

Chenle: as she should

I'm gonna sit this one out too
I'm not feeling great

Jaemin: what's wrong my baby

Jeno: want us to come over

Nah
I think I'll sleep it off

Renjun: we'll do something later?

Mark: yeahhh telll us whenever you're free

Donghyuck switched off his phone and sighed heavily, wondering how long exactly he had left.
He gripped the Moon charm in his hand, hoping she'd come to him soon.