Back To The Start

Evie's POV
I open my mouth, but Harry cuts me off. "Don't. Say eht. I already know." His voice was muffled because his face was in his hands. "I know I'm an idiot... I just.... I'm scared...." "Scared of what?" "....... everythin'?"

I laugh softly. "Harry there's nothing to be afraid of. She wants to apologize." He takes his face out of his hands. "Fer wha'? She has nothin' teh be sorry fer." "You both say that about the other, and at first it was cute. Now it's getting on my nerves. Talk to her!"

"I'm workin' on eht." "If you were working on it, you would've talked to her not left her telling her to let you down slowly. She first of all isn't going to let you down at all. If anything, she's afraid that YOU'RE going to let her down." His face turns slightly red as he mumbles his next statement. "..... I would never turn 'er down....."

I smirk at him and he turns darker and groans into his hands. "Harry, you are just the cutest when you're smitten." He groans again. "Stop eht, Evie. Eht's embarrassing... and I'm not cute.... I'm a pirate." "Pirate can be cute too." "She's right Harry." Harry looks up, and his eyes widen slightly.

"U-Uma." "Harry listen to her." Uma pushes off the door way and walks in more. "She loves you, by the way... you can forget going for the wand... it's not so bad here." I send her a smile. "..... ye really think so?" "Harry, I know so. Now go talk to your girl." Harry stands up. "Aye aye, cap'n."

Harry's POV
I went to the enchanted lake. Oh geez...

~Timeskip~

Nope I'm too nervous... I can't do this. I can't I can't.... I shake my head and start to leave. I hear rustling of bushes and I hide. "Harry?" It was (Yn). "A-are you here?" I press my lips into a thin line. Say something! I can't! Yes you can! No I can't! You're gonna screw this up again. Yes I know....

"Harry...? Please.... please if you're here please.... say something...." I could in here voice that she was starting to cry. You see what you're doing to her? Do you really want to be the cause of more tears? No... "Harry..... please...." I lean my head against the pillar as tears start to form in my own eyes.

She lets out a small sob. Oh geez... "I guess you're not here... why can't I find him? I need to find him.... I have to tell him that I—" She lets out another sob, and I hear her start to walk away. You idiot. I step out from the pillar. "I'm 'ere!" She stops and turns around. Her eyes widen.

Slowly, she starts walking back towards the lake. Oh geez oh geez what have I done? She slowly looks up at me and it takes every muscle in my body, not to wipe away her tears. "Y-ye needed teh talk teh me?" She nods and pulls me to come sit down. Oh geez....

"..... a lot has.... happened....." I nod, and lol away from her. "..... mistakes were made....." I flinch slightly. "..... and people got mad....." I look at her in the corner of my eye, and see that her once only (hc) hair, had blue tips, and some streaks/highlights. Whoa...

"And I just wanna tell you that—" her voice stops, and she can't get out anymore words. "..... is eht this hard teh let me down?" "No! No no, I—" She takes a deep breath.

"I came here to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how perfect you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I made a big mistake." My eyes widened as she sang. She stood up and turned away from me.

"Wish I had listened
To what you were saying
I wanna be back at the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart." I stand up slowly. There's no way.... how? Why? I don't deserve this.... I messed up so bad...

"Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to fight
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
I wanna be back at the start." I don't.... I don't want to be back at the start.

"I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart
Questions of trusting, patience and loving
Do not speak as loud as my heart." I looked at the ground, and just listened.

"Do you still love me." Yes.
"Please can you tell me
Oh how I wish to be back at the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to fight
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
Do you wanna go back to the start?" She turns back to face me. She looked at me. Waiting for an answer. "I.... don't...." She looks down.

"..... okay...." her voice was soft, and she starts to walk away. I grab her wrist but she pulls away. Oh no, I'm not letting that happen again. I rush in front of her and grab her shoulders gently, before dropping my hands. "Love, listen teh me." She slowly looks up at me, I give her a soft smile, and I wipe away the tears that had begun to fall. "Ye didn't let me finish."

"What's there to finish. You said you didn't want to go back to the start...." "I know what I said. And I don't want teh go back teh the start." "Then why—" I gently press my lips against hers. "Will ye stay quiet fer like two minutes so I can talk?" She looks down and nods, and I hear her sniffle.

"Love, I need ye teh look at me." Slowly she looks up again. "I don't want teh go back teh the start. Because, the start was when I was manipulatin' ye. And I don't wanna do that teh ye again..." her eyes widen and her face turns red.

"S-So....." her voice trailed off. I lean down and kiss her again. She lets out a noise of surprise and I feel her face become warmer. I smirk, and pull her closer, feeling her face become even warmer. I pull back and smirk, at her bright red face. I lean down directly in front of her face.

"Wha's the matter Princess? Why is yer face all red? Are ye flustered?" I whisper, and I smirk more, as her eyes widen and her face becomes even redder. Her hands go up to hide her face. I chuckle, and she peeks out at me. "..... s-So d-does th-that me-Mean that we-we.... a-are we... do you..."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Aye, Lass." She stays silent, and I wait knowing what she's trying to do. And I smirk, because I wasn't gonna say it first. "..... I........" "Ye wha' Love?" "..... I-I....." She lets out a frustrated/flustered puff of air and I chuckle again. "..... I l-love..... y-you...." I smile as I pull her closer again, another sound of surprise falling from her lips.

"I love ye too, Princess." She lowers her hands from her face, and I lean down to kiss her once again. This time, she kisses back, with a smile.