Damian

"Hello, brothers."

"Ja...Red Hood, what are you doing here?!" Nightwing demanded, his eyes filling with fury as he looked around at the explosive mess his younger brother had made. Not that Jason could see Dick's fury behind the mask, nor did he care.

"I just saved your asses, you should be grateful I was here," Jason replied calmly, taking a few steps toward the pair.

Tim scoffed, stepping out from behind Dick's protective stance, "You blew that wall open. You could've caused the whole building to collapse!"

"But I didn't!"

"Enough." Dick's authoritative voice rang out, silencing the squabbling pair. "Not that I'm not happy to see you Red, but why are you here?" He asked with a sigh, calming down for a second and letting his anger slide.

"Well, I heard about a case, oh golden one."

Dick rolled his eyes at Jason's comment but kept his mouth shut, letting his brother finish.

"I heard about a gang of dangerous drug dealers hiding out in some abandoned warehouses. Turns out I was right and came just in time to stop them," Jason said smugly, keeping his charming smirk present on his lips.

Tim and Dick shared a look of bewilderment before Tim stepped forward, gesturing toward the rubble piled on the floor. "Then, what's with the explosion that could've killed us?"

"I thought Bats would've taught you better, replacement," Jason responded, disappointment clouding his voice. "You wouldn't have been killed, take it from someone who has actually been dead."

Dick shook his head in slight amusement at Jason's response. He knew Jason would never let go of what happened to him, but he always found ways to bring it into the conversation whether it be serious or with a hint of humor. If he had to be honest, Dick was happy to see Jason again and wanted him around more; he missed him. But he knew Jason never really forgave Bruce for not killing The Joker after his death.

"Listen, the criminals were using this place as a hideout and I knew you were in here, so I saved you from being discovered. You don't have to say thank you."

Jason began to retreat, holding his hands up with his ruby helmet now back on his head. Dick was about to stop him when he received an incoming call from Bruce. He answered it immediately, using his vigilante name, as he always did on the job. Jason was close enough to hear and was instantly intrigued by what Bruce was saying.

"We have a situation. You and Robin need to come back right away." With that, Bruce ended the call. 

The three boys looked at each other, Dick and Tim taking no time in following Bruce's orders. Jason took his helmet off and rushed over to catch up with his brothers.

"What did he mean by 'situation'?" Jason asked once he caught up.

Tim quickly hopped on his bike as soon as they left the warehouse, starting the engine as Dick got on behind him.

"Only one way to find out, little wing."

Jason smiled at his old nickname, wondering whether to join them or not. He hadn't been back to the manor in years, not since his death. He wasn't sure if he was welcome anymore. He looked back at his older brother who was practically begging him to come along. Jason thought about it, it would be nice to see Alfred again, and despite everything, he did miss Bruce. Sure, he was mad at him for not ending that psychopath when he had the chance, but Bruce was the one who took him in and raised him when he had nowhere to go and no family to love him anymore.

Jason always wanted a brother, and he found that in Dick when Bruce adopted him. Dick was always there for him, taking on the big brother role quickly, it suited him. And now it was his turn to be a big brother to Tim. He wasn't doing a very good job at it so far, but he thought maybe if he went with them, he could return to the family.