Part 20

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was seeing; he stood there staring at the boy in confusion.

"I said who are you?" Taehyung asked again.

"It's Kookie" Jungkook heard Jimin's voice and saw him walk from behind the boy. "I was staying in his house." Jimin replied, his attention on Jungkook.

"Do you know him?" Jungkook lowered his gaze down to Jimin, still confused about the boy's eyes.

"Yes, this is Taetae." Jimin said. Jungkook turned his attention back to Teahyung and his eyes were now back to normal. "My friend I told you about." Jungkook was visibly very confused. If his friend is actually real, then his story has to have some relevance.

"Thanks for taking care of him." Taehyung smiled but Jungkook was still confused to even return the nice gesture.

"How did you do that with your eyes?" Jungkook asked.

"He's a warlock and they can do that." Jimin replied enthusiastically but Taehyung suddenly turned to look at him with an alarmed expression. There was nothing wrong with disclosing their identity but it was also unwise to do so.

"It's not possible." Jungkook chuckled, his focus still on Taehyung.

"What isn't possible?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"He ca..." He suddenly remembered he pretended to believe in Jimin's story so he can't deny it now otherwise he might make him sad. "What happened to you guys that caused you to lose him?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"It's a long story." He replied.

"What happened in particular?" Jungkook wanted to find out if Jimin was mentally unstable or it was true, something he didn't believe until he saw Taehyung's black eyes.

"We were chased, passed through a portal and ended up here." Taeheyung said even though he was hesitant a bit, but since Jimin has disclosed his identity and he pretty much did it himself, there was no need denying.

"I have already told you this Kookie, did you forget?" Jimin immediately continued, smiling widely at a still confused Jungkook.

"Y-Yes, I did." Jungkook turned his gaze o Jimin and returned the smile.

"I will be taking Jimin with me." Taehyung held Jimin's hand in his. "Thanks again."

"Wait, where are you taking him?" Jungkook quickly asked when Taehyung was about to walk off with Jimin, realizing then that he won't see him again if he leaves with him.

"To my place" He replied.

"How did you get a place to stay?" Jimin asked.

"I will tell you when we get there Ok." Taehyung smiled at him.

"I can drive you there." Jungkook said.

"It's not far from here we can walk there." Taehyung replied.

"No I insist." He head to his car and opened the back door for them. "Also Jimin is still my patient so I will have to know where he is."

      "He's your patient?" Taehyung turned to look at jimin with concern, taking his face in his palms. "Are you Ok? Did anything happen to you?" His eyes were scanning his face and body.

"I'm fine." Jimin chuckled. "I told you I was in the hospital."

"You told me you 'woke up' in the hospital, it doesn't technical mean you were admitted to the hospital." Taehyung placed a kiss on his forehead and let go of his cheeks.

"But I did wake up in the hospital." Jimin pouted and Taehyung cooed at his cuteness.

"I really miss you... I miss when we have little arguments like this." Taehyung smiled.

"Me too, I miss you soooooo much." Jimin hugged him tightly for a moment and let go, causing Taehyung to chuckle. Taehyung turned to see Jungkook staring at him, more of a glare and If he wasn't just seeing things he could swear he saw Jealousy in his eyes before Jungkook quickly turned away.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asked, looking at jimin.

"OK." Taehyung replied and pulled Jimin along before entering the car with him.

"So what is your relationship with Jimin?" Jungkook asked after sitting in the car and staring the ignition

"He's my best friend." Jimin replied happily but Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with suspicion.

"I thought he told you I'm his friend back there." Taehyung said. He didn't miss the relief that flushed over Jungkook's face.

"I just wanted to clarify; I have to know who my Jimi... my patient is with." Jungkook cleared his throat after the sentence, realizing what he almost said.

"Taetae will take care of me, he always has... I wish I was strong like him." Jimin said the last sentence with a sad expression.

"You will also be strong one day." Taehyung turned to look at him, after noticing the sadness in his voice.

"I don't know why mine is so late." Jimin replied.

"It means you will stronger an... no take the left." Taehyung immediately said the last sentence as Jungkook was about to branch to the right, away from their destination. "Right here" Jungkook stopped the car in front of an apartment building. "Thank you." Taehyung opened the door and got out before holding it open for Jimin to also come out.

"So this is where you will be." Taehyung heard Jungkook ask and turned to see him standing beside them, attention on Jimin.

"Yes." Taehyung replied even though the question was directed to Jimin. He was really holding himself back not to smirk, knowing what he could see in Jungkook's eyes.

"Do you want to stay here?" Jungkook asked, he wished jimin will say no, He just wanted him to come back to his house.

"Yes, I will be here with Taetae." Jimin walked up to him and tiptoed before placing his hand around Jungkook's neck for a warm embrace. "Thank you" He placed a kiss on his cheek and broke the hug.

Jungkook didn't want to break the hug; he didn't want to not see those blue eyes and beautiful smile again. He didn't know what was going on with him but all he wanted to do was keep this angel close to him.