Asking them out

InuYasha

You were out searching for InuYasha to tell him something. You finally found him laying on a branch looking peaceful and sleeping. You almost didn't want to wake him up and disturb him. When you were about to wake him up, he jumped down from the branch and landed in front of you.

"What do you want?" InuYasha asked you with some confusion in his voice.

"I was here to see you but saw that you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up but I see now that you weren't fully asleep." You responded to him. He looked down at you and chuckled a little.

"Is that all you came for or are you here for something else and not just to see me?" He questioned you again with a light teasing tone to it.

"Well I did come to ask you something so I mean there's that." You were starting to become nervous.

"Well what do you want to talk about to me then?" He said as he stood a little closer to you.

"I wanted to ask you if you liked me enough to go out with me or if you already have someone you like." You looked down nervous and scared at what he might say.

"Would it surprise you that I actually like this girl and she's standing right in front of me?" He smirked at you.

"Oh well that's ok I knew you didn't.... Wait WHAT!? You like me too?"

"Yeah you idiot, I like you too." He said and hugged you close and you both had a wonderful day together, laughing and pranking people.

Koga

You were supposed to see Koga again and his tribe was to come over again with him. When he showed up without his tribe you thought something was off. He came up to you and started to drag you away. You were confused as to why but you didn't question him till he stopped dragging you away.

"Koga, what the hell. Why did you come alone and why have you dragged me away?" You questioned the alpha.

"I didn't come alone I just ran faster then my tribe because I wanted to steal you away before they could." Koga calmly responded to you.

"Well why did you drag me away? You at least owe me that explanation."

"I dragged you away because I want to ask you something important (y/n)."

"Well speak up don't want to be here all day waiting for you to answer my question, Koga."

"I wanted to know if you would consider being my mate?" Koga was now looking down and away from you. You could see a blush forming on his cheeks. You smiled softly before grabbing his wrist in your hand and speaking what you always wanted to to the alpha.

"Koga, I would love to be your mate and a by the way you look adorable with red dusting your cheeks." You snickered as he tried to compose himself and come to terms with what you said to him.

"(y/n), I thank you for saying yes to me." He then hugged you tightly and you two went back to find both tribes looking for you both, but when they saw you together they knew immediately that you two became mates.

Sesshomaru

You were walking around just enjoying the day when you notice there was a familiar smell in the air. It smelled of dog demon but not of Sesshomaru. You followed the smell and found InuYasha and his gang. He saw you and started to growl at you, but was stopped when a girl yelled sit at him and he fell to the ground. You looked at the girl that apologized for what InuYasha did and introduced herself as Kagome. You thanked her and introduced yourself to them as they introduced themselves to you. You then proceeded to tell them why you were walking around.