Bloopers

Chapter - Harry Hook

"So you're my roommate?" He asks looking up at me with a smirk. "F-For the time being... yes..." I respond, nervously standing from m bed. "Well, Darlin' it's a pleasure to be acquainted with ya." He removes his hat and bows mockingly. "What's your name, Princess?" He places his hat on his bed, and leans against it, well he attempted to, but he was too far forward and ended up falling on his butt.

I burst out laughing, and he soon joins in. The director yells cut. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think I was tha' far forward." "Apparently Harry Hook, is actually Clumsy's son." He glares at me playfully. "Don't make me come up there." I giggle. "Guys we have to shoot the scene!" "Sorry!" He stands back up, and we go to restart the scene.

Chapter - Harry Hook

"So.... that's the school.... you can go.... do whatever now. Well not whatever you know, you can't just.... yeah... I-I'm just gonna... JANE!" I start rambling then start to sprint over to Jane, but I trip over my own two feet and fall flat on my face.

I hear Harry start laughing, I turn over and glare at him. "Who's Clumsy's kid now?" I try to stay mad, but I burst out laughing and then he comes over and helps me up. "Okay! Lets start again." "Don't fall this time, lass." "Hey!" I shove him gently.

Chapter - Stress

"Yer bed area is different than it was this mornin', did ye reorganize it?" "Yes, I did." I clenched my teeth. Maybe I'm more stressed than I thought.

"Ye want some help?" "No, no it's fine." I mutter. Keep your cool keep your cool. "Are ye sure? 'Cause I can—" I cut him off. "I—!" I stop. Harry, tried not to smile. "AHHH! I forgot my line, I'm sorry!" I say with a small smile. "Eht's okay lass, eht happens teh the best of us." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses the top of my head. "Okay, lets try this again."

We start the scene over, and Harry walks in. "AHHH!" He mimics what I did earlier than does his classic highish giggles, before leaving to start the scene again, seriously this time.

Chapter - Flirty Pirate

I open the dorm, and see several boys in. "What are ye doin' in me room?" I asked. "Looking for her." The all replied in union. "Geez, she wasn't kiddin'." I mumbled. "Get out. She's asleep." "Exactly." I look at Parker. "Exactly? What is that supposed teh mean?" "Well... we all want her first kiss... so...... we try to sneak in and steal it." "Oh heck no, if anyone gets 'er first kiss eht's gonna be me and yer all gonna have teh fight me fer eht."

It's silent before (Yn), speaks up. "Oh heck yeah get your sexy behind over here Harry!" And at that we all bust out laughing. "Cut! Come one guys, take this seriously. "Sorry!" I laugh and we go to start the scene over.

Okay, that's the end of bloopers, sorry if they suck. Should I do more?