Babies

She rummaged around the dingiey , attic for a lost toy , a blanket that was once blue , pink , and green. She wanted to give it to Gabbie as it was hers . Now she happened to of miss place it . "Correction Draco my Mum misplaced it . Also who the bloody hell are you talking to ?!" Hermione yelled while questioning the platinum blonde haired boy...
"No one dear , here it is ." Draco replied fearful of his girlfriend. As he held up the old dusty ragged blanket she gleamed with joy . Just like that she turned from aggregated to joyous and happy. As the lovely couple appeared to be apprepriating down to the marble dinning room. No one looked behind the glass no one stood a chance against an angry Hermione Riddle . Nevertheless the couple sat down to the table to eat lunch , a ham roasted by fire , pears picked freshly from the orchid. Lastly sweet peas cooked from a can because eveything can't always be luxurious.

Anyways Later that night Draco and Hermione had been figjting . "Forget why it won't work Draco think of how it will !" She screamed out sobbing into her hands and knees. Fallen to the ground the once great war hero Hermione Riddle sat crying while her baby daddy yelled at her for being way to moody. However Draco didn't know of the favt it was because she was away from both of her babies at the same amount of time. Tom knew why this was , yet Draco knew no less to go to him for a problem , nevermind advice on his daughter who he knocked up . 

Short i know but I'm sick so deal with it.