Chapter 19

You ended up blacking out before you could even respond to Toby. You felt calm in the state you were in and it was strange.

As you were blacked out you stood in absolute darkness. "You need help." A voice whispered softly, "this isn't sane."

"Who are you?" You called back as you looked around the dark abyss.

"You. I am you. You are losing it. You fell for a KILLER. We need help. We can't let him back out." The voice grew louder.

"What? I'm still sane though, and he's been there for a while, I'm sure he learned his lesson." You shot back as you clenched your fists.

"(Y/n). Look at us." The voice finally appeared. You saw the bruises along your face and arms. Blood fell from open wounds across your body.

"What?" You mumbled in shock as the figure mimicked your every action.

"This will be you dead." The voice grew dark quickly and you woke up to a cold splash of water.

You were on a couch, your clothes torn and all those men you met before around you. Masky, Toby, and Hoodie.

Masky held the bucket, snickering as you sat up slowly and wiped your face. "Now you decide to wake up?"  Masky laughed out as he threw the bucket somewhere in the room.

"So." Toby ticked harshly to the side after he pushed your legs aside and went to sit down.

"You will be bait. You have a nice flight or fight mode and- you'd be able to save Jack and be free. What do you say?" Toby stuttered out as he ticked again, to the left this time and hit the couch.

"I'll... Be free?" You questioned, your brown raised as you tilted your head.

"Yes!" Hoodie joined in, "You will be free!"

This sounded too good to be true. Let alone they didn't specify what free meant. You crossed your arms across your wet shirt and bite the inside of your cheek. This was the impossible that would be done.

Let alone did Toby not realize, YOU HAD NO FUCKING CLUE HOW FOUGHT HIM. You really didn't know. You accidentally slid into him, you managed to remember that submission lock your dad did to you once and after that, you were completely fucked.

You had no chance of survival and well, no hope of living. Maybe that's why he said insane since, no one begged for death like you.

No one sought out death, no one looked it in the eyes and said; fuck it, come get me bitch, like you did. You weren't insane, but neither sane either, epically because of a killer. A killer you wished freedom to and... And to be held by again.

You sighed and looked down, "Sure. What else do I git to lose." Your voice was emotionless. When you looked up, Masky and Hoodie looked at you with shock.

"I told you, insane! Her eyes are so lifeless!" Toby laughed out, soon after his body ticked harshly and he hit you, in the face.

"OK that I didn't mean to do." Toby stuttered as he leaned closer and inspected your cheek.

You knew a red mark was forming and shrugged your shoulders, "And? Best to look the damsel in destress."

"(Y/n). Where is your fear?" Masky asked as he stepped near you, your eyes locked to the black sockets of his mask.

"I... I don't know." You looked away and down at your lap. You seen little cuts here and there along your legs, you assumed Toby dragged you.

"Well. If we want this done we need friends," Hoodie said as he dug into his pocket and pulled out, what seemed to be a flip phone and held it out to you, "for now, keep this peaking out when you go into the jail."

"A flip phone?" You questioned, looking down at the little object. 

"Its a camera. A 360 one exactly, its disguised to look like a phone." Hoodie said, "Ben made it for this specify."

"Oh. Well... When am I tired see him next?" You asked and raised a brow, looking up at him.

"Well you were out for a day so... Soon, before the bus leaves. Even if it does I'll drive you." Hoodie shrugged.

"No, I will." Toby stuttered out as he crossed his arm, ticking harshly.

"You can't, your ticks are worse today." Masky pointed out as he crossed his arms and shifted his weight onto his one foot.

This started an argument between the two, well, Toby kept pushing, Hoodie found this funny.

You on the other hand were very much still in question of how the hell this would work. You were a normal, let me say this again, NORMAL person. You had no special abilities, you couldn't fight like them. Toby should have KILLED YOU. Yet, here you were, watching two fucking killers fight over driving.

"Hey, come here." Hoodie tapped you arm and soon after motioned you to follow him to the kitchen. You sighed and stood up, following right behind him.

"So, I'm going to drive you while they fight it out." Hoodie said and he quietly opened the back door along with the screen and then looked at you.

You walked to the door and stepped out first, out into the cool crisp air of the morning. "What about school?" You questioned since you normally go to school.

"Oh we put you in our school, which is really just a hack and you pass." Hoodie said as he stepped out behind you, shutting the door quietly.

You shook your head as you began to walk down a little gravel path, honestly just wanting to get away.

"Wait, wrong path." Hoodie laughed out as you stopped suddenly, swearing you seen a tall, skinny... Thing? It had no face.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Hoodie said as he placed his hand onto your shoulder to which you jumped. You looked dead at Hoodie, you had your fists up and ready to fight but soon relaxed, realizing, you are ok. For now.

~A/N~

IM SO SORRY FOR A VERY LATE UPDATE.

I've been busy with school, work, and a lot of other things. I appreciate you all so much for the support and everything. I cannot thank you all enough! ❤❤❤