Chapter 7: Ghost of Criminals past

Get it? The title? It's like the ghost of Christmas past but it's criminals instead? You get it?
——————————————————

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "why am I getting the feeling..."

A hand reached out of the misty portal, and a...less than flattering face looked through while the portal extended, allowing Villians, Criminals, Crooks, and other evil-doers (Yes I said evil-doers) to pass through. A lot of these guys look...familiar. Too familiar.

(Y/N): "...Like life is about to bite me in the ass."

Aizawa: "Everyone stay back! These guys are real villains! 13! protect the students!"

Izumi: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Don't worry about me!"

Everyone looked panicky, but that was to be expected. This is the first time most of them have been in real danger from villains. Curse my instincts of protection. Dodgy behavior with Izumi, telling Kirishima about my job (by accident), and now standing by the teachers like it's the most natural thing in the world. I'm gonna have to think of some good cover up stories for after this, but for now, I have more important things to worry about.

Villain #1: "See you changed you changed your look, you little bastard. Me and the boys have been itching to get you back. FIRING SQUAD!!"

3 people stepped forward, one with gun fingers. Neat. Pulling my chain out of my jacket, I stayed out of Aizawas field of view while he used his quirk to jam their guns while I sniped. My smoke abilities my not be built for long range, but I manage to take out mister pew pew fingers while Aizawa takes out the other two with his scarf.

Villain #1: "You idiots,  that's eraserhead! He can erase your quirk just by looking at you!"

Villain #2: "But who's the other one?"

I saw the two villains look over my way, but they were too far away to pose much of a threat to me right now.

RandomThug #1: "Some vigilante, Don't underestimate him. He put away plenty of villains and thugs, even without a quirk."

Just as he finished his sentence, a Smoke shot zipped past his head, making him duck down. A large Man covered in rocks and with multiple arms then stepped forward.

 A large Man covered in rocks and with multiple arms then stepped forward

(Ignore the text, I stole this from the Son of whitebeard X BNHA fic. Don't tell them though.)

RockyBalBoa: "oh Come on. If he doesn't have a quirk, he can't be that dangerous."

I could hear his cockiness from here (barely), and when I looked over, he was already charging towards me. I grinned, and casually stepped towards him as he lifted his arm to go for a punch. I saw Aizawa turn towards me out of the corner of my eye, and I gestured for him to stay out of this. As the Rock Man swung for me, I ducked below hit attack and placed a hand on his chest.