Finding the Blasted Weasley

Authors note: Hermione is 19. Ron is 19. Harry is 19. Ginny is 18. Fred and George (both still alive.) are 20. Percy is 22. Charlie is 23. Bill is 26.

Im changing the ages to make it so that there isnt such a difference between Hermione and Charlie. If you dont like it, dont read it.

Hermione

I was returning home from work when I found him with her. The day was long and stressful. I just wanted to vent out to Ron, my so called boyfriend.

I had just entered my flat. I saw Ron's shirt on the floor along with a woman's shirt, one that wasnt mine.  I put my beaded bag down on the the couch and grabbed wand from the holster around my waist. I walk to the stairs, straining my hears to hear anything I could.

At first I didnt hear anything, then there was a consistant pounding, followed by what sounded like moaning.

"Oh Won-Won!"

I ran up the rest of the stairs and stopped when i saw Ronald in bed with Lavender. Both naked. It broke my heart. I cant believe he would do that to me. I supported him through every desicion he made.

I turned and ran, back down the stairs and around the apartment, looking for everything I owned to pack into my beaded bag.

I finished packing everything that was mine and that I had bought for the flat, that ended up being pretty much everything. Towels, picture frames, food, pots, pans, etc.

When I was just about to leave Ronald came down in no shirt and sweatpants, he was sweaty and his eyes wide and mischievous.

"Hermione, come on. You gotta give me a break! You never have time for me!"

"Dont play the 'oh she doesnt give me enough attention and I need some slut  to shag to help with my needs' card! I have a job to keep us afloat! You failed your aurror training course and joined Fred and George's joke shop where you make minimum wage! Then you go and spend what little money you make on brooms that you can barely fly on!"

"I can fly a broom!"

"Is that all you can pay attention to? My insult to your flying abilities? You know what? Your head is way too big for you to actually pay attention to the little details in life! You should try being smart and aware of these things! Or better yet, try being loyal!"

I turned to the fireplace, grabbing a handful of floo powder, throwing it down and stepping into the fireplace.

"The burrow!" I yelled and green flames cunsumed me as I was taken to my adoptive families home.

As I stepped out of the fireplace I wiped my tears and knew my eyes would be red and swollen.

"Hello?" i called into the seemingly empty house.

I walked into the kitchen, heading to the kettle for some tea. When I turned the corner, a strong force pushed me against the wall and held me there. I cried out as my back painfully hit the wall. More tears leaked out of my already glossy eyes in pain. The end of a wand was stabbed into my collarbone. I looked up into the cold, but beautiful eyes of a stranger.

He had weasley-like characteristics, the red hair, handsome, the blue eyes. The only thing different was that he had to be taller than all of them. He had stubble as the result of not shaving for a few days and curly hair.

He pushed me into the wall harder and I involuntarily whimpered at the pain, his wand seeking a sensitive spot along my colloarbone.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Hermione." I spoke definatly, my head held high. He pushed me even further into the wall making me wince in pain.

"Why are you here?"

"Im a friend of the Weasley family. Why are you here?"

"Its not your buissness why im here." The man snarled.

"It is my buissness when your in my friends home!" I drawled back.

"No, you dont live here!"

"Are you inplying that you do?"

"Im visiting my family."

"Charlie?"

His grip loosened a little and his face faltered for a fraction of a second before going back to its cold stone-like mask.

"Charlie?" He nodded.

"Do you remember the Quiddich Cup five years ago? I was there with your family."

"My god Hermione! Your barely recognizable! You've grown up so much! I cant beleive it!"

He hugged me and Godric did it feel good to see him again. I went to the kettle, filling it with water and setting it to boil on the stove. I got a cup out and a teabag.

"You know theres a faster way to do that, right?" Charlie looked at me with a curious smile.

"Yes, of course! I just like doing it the muggle way sometimes. Would you like any?"

"I see. Yes, please." He smiled at me, showing of his dimples. He had a beautiful smile.

"You have a nice smile." I said to him shyly.

"If you recall, i think that was the first thing you said to me at the Quiddich Cup."

"I think it is."

The kettle started to whistle and i poured out two cups of tea. I handed him one and headed to the couch in the living room. I sat down and he sat beside me.

"So what are you doing here anyway, all puffy-eyed?"

I suddenly remembered the events of earlier today. I guess being jumped has the affect of forgetting.

"Oh, erm... I got home after work and found Ronald in bed with another woman."

"Oh Hermione, im so sorry. He doesnt deserve you."

I nodded, but fresh tears betrayed my understanding. They slid down my face and I hurried to wipe them away.

"Excuse me." I got up and tried to hurriedly walk to the bathroom. I wasnt fast enough though as he caught up with me quickly. He turned me around and wiped my tears as they fell harder and harder. He hugged me and let me sob into his chest and stroked my back, whispering soothing words ingo my ear.

He brought me back to the couch and layed down on it, bringing me with him, onto his chest.

My eyelids grew heavy and I fell asleep, leaving my cup of tea to go cold.