Chapter 5

Lena's POV
"Everything will be fine baby it's just a camera" My boyfriend Winn said as he held me in his arms. I could see a little light coming from besides him and I knew he was texting someone else but I didn't want to jump into conclusions. I tried to fall asleep on his arms but, then I heard a noise coming from the dorm. At first I thought it was Hope she always goes to MG's dorm after a party. I quickly ran to see who it was and I saw Kara danvers. "Hey danvers did you lose something or are you looking for more evidence about my dad killing Jeremiah" I asked sarcastically as I raised my eyebrow. "Leave my dad out of this Luthor".

We stared at each other with anger for a minute or so then Penelope crashed into the dorm holding Josie's hand. "Wow umm I'm sorry I didn't know a fight off was going to happen here" said Penelope trying to leave. "Is everything ok here" asked Josie as she tried to step closer. "Yeah everything is ok Kara was just leaving, isn't that right kara".
"Yeah that's right I was just leaving, I was just making sure Lena was ok but she has her Boyfriend so she's fine" Said Kara as she turned around.

Kara left the room and Josie gave Penelope a quick kiss on her cheek and followed kara down the Hallway. So far what I knew Penelope and Josie weren't together so that was a surprise, while Penelope stared at Josie Leave I went to check if Winn was still at the rooftop and as I expected he wasn't. I shook my head in disappointment and closed the window. I turned Around and saw Penelope laying in Hope's bed, "Miss.Park would you like to explain what's up with you and Josie" I smirked as she blushed when I mentioned Josie. "It's complicated" Penelope said smirking and blushing, "now tell me what's the deal with you and that fine ass Blondie".

"I don't even know what's going on" I laughed. "Lena girl how can you be so cute but STUPID"said Penelope as she rolled her eyes. "Wdym", "THAT GIRL LIKES YOU" Yelled Penelope. "Kara has so much emotions towards me except love" I said laughing. "Keep telling yourself that" "Like she is worried about you" Penelope smiled.

"I mean her boyfriend broke my camera and she just came to pay it off, I think" I said as I started wondering. Then I noticed that a note is gone from my table and that's when my heart dropped.