32

EDITED  (short chapter, sorry) 

"Hey Tae look at the stars" Jungkook said pointing to the sky.

"Yeah it's pretty but you are much more prettier"

"When did you become so cheesy?»

«I don't know, just happens when I see you're beautiful smile» Taehyung said winking at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled shyly at what Taehyung said.

«But again, how did you plan all this» Jungkook said looking around.

«I skipped classes and used my afternoons too»

«What about the food» Jungkook said, taking a bite.

«Well, I got Jimin to come here while I was picking you up. I drove a different longer rode to get here so Jimin could come and leave»

«That's..actually really smart. I'm impressed»

«Well eat up, we have another place to go» Taehyung said and continued to eat.

This time it was Jungkook's turn to stare at Taehyung. The moon light was shining on Taehyung face. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, his mouth full of food. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

When they were done eating, Taehyung stood up and reached his hand out for Jungkook.

«I feel like a princess every time you do that» Jungkook chuckled, holding Taehyung hand.

They started walking, Taehyung holding Jungkook close to him.

«Close your eyes» Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook closed his eyes, curious about what was gonna happen.

They kept walking for some more. They could hear water the more they walked.

«Are you taking me to a beach» Jungkook asked.

Taehyung didn't say anything. They stopped walking and Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

«You can open you're eyes»

And when Jungkook did, he was shocked by the view.