13. Yoongi

Yoongi sat on a chair in waiting room he tried to listen what Jimin was saying but couldn't due to Jimin talking slowly. But took out his mobile and begun surfing. He then heard jihoon's excited voice.

"Appa?? Hoonie mishes yu.... "
Yoongi felt bitter but couldn't dwell on it as he was the one who rejected being a father to jihoon. So it is wrong to get jealous at this. He was thinking about this when receptionist called for his name. Yoongi stood up and went to receptionist who told him that they were called. But yoongi asked her to wait a minute until Jimin comes back.

And when Jimin came back yoongi couldn't help but to feel jealous again. But this was not the time. He motioned Jimin to follow him to the office.

They were greeted happily by Jin's friend.

"So what is your name little one?" jaehwan asked.

"I's name jihoon. " jihoon cutely replied.

They all smiled at boys cuteness. Then Jimin cleared his throat and said.

"I talked with his doctor back in busan. He said jihoon is okay for now but it won't be long if he didn't receive his proper treatment. I'm just wondering if you can check him again. I'm so worried about my baby. He collapsed once but now he looks normal. I want him healthy. And tell me if you want me to admit him here for proper treatment. " jaehwan nodded and glanced towards jihoon who was sitting on jimin's lap but had his focuse completely on yoongi's hands.

"Hey buddy. What are you feeling now." Jaehwan asked jihoon.

"I am fwine."jihoon chirped.

"Okay I am sure tests were correct there. But I also can take those test again and jin hyung told me that you aren't a match for jihoon. Right? " jaehwan asked Jimin. Who nodded.

"Yoongi you should also come with me. We can see if you are a match for jihoon or not. And Jimin you can wait here. " jaehwan said when he saw Jimin trying to stand.

"But jihoon..." Jimin said but was interrupted by jaehwan himself.

"He will be with yoongi there i think thats okay right?" Jaehwan said.

"I goins be safe wif Yoonie." jihoon picked on yoongi's name immediately.

Jimin and YoonGi were stunned as they looked at boy with astonishment. 'Yoonie' was a name only reserved for Jimin to say. Yoongi never let anyone call him that until he met jimin and even after jimin it was just a name he only wanted to listen from jimin.

Jaehwan sensed tension between the parents so he just Gestured Yoongi to follow him.

Yoongi carried jihoon follow jaehwan.

When they exited the room jaehwan told yoongi that his visit will be supervised by Jin as he himself requested to be informed of everything. Yoongi told him if was okay telling him hyung everything as he was like a big brother to Jimin. And Yoongi deeply respected the man. But yoongi didn't know what his hyung was planning behind his back. Jaehwan smiled thinking back to his conversion with Jin night before.

-----------------