Part 1; "How long have you wanted this?"

You were a more recent addition to the Avengers initiative. You and Peter were the youngest to be apart of the group which bonded you two together. He was one of your closest friends, you both found yourself hanging around each other every chance you got, even working on most missions together. No one else seemed to have an issue with you both being so much younger except for Tony. He obviously had a soft spot for Peter but he always avoided you at all costs.

You'd walk into the kitchen in your skimpy pj's some mornings and he'd get up and leave. Or you'd sit next to him on the couch, your knees brushing, and he'd say he has to go to the lab. Or even when you and Peter would playfully flirt he'd just walk out of the room. You had to admit, it made your heart sink when you realized he would purposefully avoid you because you had a little crush on him. You always had a feeling, though, that he did that because he couldn't control himself around you. After all, you were so much younger than him.

*

It was a late evening when everyone was gathered in the living room talking about a future mission. You were sat comfortably next to Peter who had his arm draped behind you. Steve and Natasha were to your right, Bruce and Bucky to your left, and Tony sat across from you in an office chair. You sat fiddling with your thumbs as they bickered over basics when you looked up and glanced at Tony. His eyes were already locked on you, his elbow resting on the arm of his chair with his hand over his mouth.

He didn't look away and you felt your cheeks heat up, he never looked at you for this long

He didn't look away and you felt your cheeks heat up, he never looked at you for this long. You both stayed staring at one another until Steve spoke, "So, what do you think, Tony?" He asked.

Tony looked up with wide eyes, caught off guard. You felt your face go red at how lost he was just staring at you. "Yep, sounds good." He said now looking at Cap.

*

It was another late night when you could feel Tony's eyes on you again. He was throwing a party where everyone was invited. You walked into his huge house, or should you say mansion, holding on to Peter's arm. "Wow, this is incredible." You mumbled as you both walked in the door, the loud music was shaking your body. You had on a skin tight black dress, but it wasn't as scandalous as it sounded. It went to right above your knees and had a tall neckline so your boobs weren't hanging out.

Throughout the night, you and Peter had made your way around the place, marveling at all the cool things Tony owned. "I'll be back in a moment, I'm going to try and find the bathroom." Peter spoke into your ear. "Good luck finding it" You joked.

You stood off to the side, a glass of water in your hand since you were too young to drink. You hummed to the beat of the song as you watched the crowd of guests dancing and laughing in front of you. You could feel someone starring at you and saw it was Tony who was across the room from you. Once you made eye contact he decided to walk over to you. "Enjoying yourself, doll?" Tony's voice echoed beside you.

"Oh, yes. Your house is lovely!" Tony stood there next to you, a glass of whiskey in his hand. He didn't know what to say. You stood there for a moment then turned to him, "Care to dance?" You sweetly asked.