17

I was talking to Nayeon about the monthly golfing competition.

Every month, we team up and play against many others to win free movie tickets.

While we were discussing our strategy, Mina pulled my sleeves a bit to catch my attention.

"Yes Mina?" I asked and she looked down.

I chuckled a bit at her shy state.

"C-can I join you two? I have nothing to do and my homework is also all done." She said making me restless.

"But there can be only two players in a team." Nayeon said and pressed her lips.

"I'm really good at golfing. Y-you can pair up with your boyfriend Nayeon. Please just for once." Mina said with a whine.

"B-but I-" Nayeon was going to say no but I beat her to it.

"Ofcourse you can." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you." She said and walked away.

"What was that? What about bros over hoes?" Nayeon asked with a frown.

"Hey let her do it just once. You can go with your boyfriend. It will be a new experience for the both of us." I said making her chuckle.

"New experience? You know what ok but just this once. I won't tolerate it next time." She said and walked away.

I sighed and went to the boys restroom.

For some reason, I felt very bad for blowing off Nayeon like that but I know I would have felt bad if I had said no to Mina too.

Nayeon would come around I know. Mina is so inexperienced that I feel an urge to protect her.

By my Nabear is strong. I know she is.

I went to the class and sat next to Mina.

"Hey I hope Nayeon is not angry about it." She said sweetly.

"Don't worry. She will understand." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"That's good then." She said and continued doing her work.

The day of competition came soon and we were heading for the golf court, and by we I mean me and Mina.

"First we should pick up Nayeon." I said and looked at the clock.

"Well we should go fast, we're getting late." I told Mina.

"Why don't we head straight to the court? Nayeon can join us there." Mina suggested and I agreed after some thoughts.

Her house is in the opposite direction anyways.

I messaged her to meet us there and both of us hurried to the court.

After some while, we found a perfect lane for us two.

"I wonder where Nayeon is." I said looking around.

"Probably somewhere getting ready to play I think." Mina said. Her tone was monotonous which made me confused for a bit.

"I mean she must be preparing to win." Mina nervously laughed and looked away.

I sighed and started organizing things. I never knew it was so hard. It was always Nayeon who did the organizating and I was habitual to it.

"Contestants, take your places! We'll start in two minutes."

Be happy and be safe