Bliss of Love

Note : I am Very Sorry for being Very late to give Update..You all know the reason..

Recap : Avinash met Siri in his Cousin's wedding and fall in love.Siri designs and doing Painting.Avinash started Event Management.Avinash Proposed his Love to Siri, she too accepted it.After some days, Avinash became confuse whether they are made for each other or Not.Siri also became confuse on seeing her Parents Relation thinking that Avinash will also become like his father.Avinash and Siri decided to play Living Relationship game.In moved to separate Flat far to City. Siri got Periods problem, Avinash got angry for this and left the flat.Later, He realised his mistake and starteed taking her carefully.

Remaining Story Continues  :

Note : Mature Content is there..

At Avinash Siri Flat, Hyderabad

Avinash took care of Siri in those 5 days and did house chores also not to make Siri strain..

Every day Avinash asking Rohit about Preparing different dishes which are healthy for Siri.

At Night time,Avinash looking after Siri and saying soothing words whenever she feels pain.

After One Week

Siri health is completely Good.

Avinash prepared Coffee to both of them and gave Coffee to Siri.

Siri smiles on having Coffee with such a Good Taste and Aroma..

They both chit chat and laughed on discussing about somethings.

On One Evening

On One Evening

Avinash and Siri got ready to go for One Reception Function.

When Siri applying Kajal to her Eyes,Avinash observing her through Mirror.

Siri asked Avinash

Siri : How am I looking?

Avinash came closer to Siri, she closed her eyes when she came very close to her lips.