Chapter 11

Jemma's POV

It's Saturday!! And boy oh boy am I excited. The whole week went by so quickly as I was busy with homework and assignments. My hubby and I are doing good, we are happy. Alessandro made sure that when I knock off from school at three (3) pm he also does the same and leaves his work so that when I get home he is sometimes there or when he comes back home I am there.

It's the day of the party and I am excited and nervous at the same time. This will be my first boy girl party and secondly my husband doesn't know that there will be boys otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed to go. He made me promise that when the party is finished I should send him a message so that he can come and collect me. I was not even allowed to do a sleepover...ladies don't go and get married when you are a teenager believe you me the fun stops I say this to myself jokingly.

I am wearing shorts and and a white short sleeved t-shirt that says...hubby is the best. Guess who bought the t-shirt for me? Definitely the world's best husband according to Alessandro when he refers to himself. My husband can be so sweet sometimes. I look gorgeous paired with heels I look hot and sexy. I fall on the slightly petite side (1.6m tall) with curves to die for. I have meat where I am supposed to have meat: like my breasts, hips and bottom but my waist is narrow. My body drives my husband crazy.

I go to Sandro's office and knock gently, I hear his gruff come in and I open the door. His mood has been sour since yesterday. The more the party day comes closer the more his mood darkens and the more he ravishes me in bed. I am being punished because I am going to mingle with other teenagers and do what teenagers usually do at parties ( girls only party of course).

I find him sitting next to the floor to floor large window looking at a gigantic portrait of myself. I look happy and innocent in the portrait. He had the portrait done when I turned 17 last year and it covers the whole side wall in black and white. It's just a head portrait of me half asleep half awake ( the way I look everyday when my wake up in the morning). I look half dead with my hair resembling a bird's nest but Alessandro loves the way I look when I wake up so he had a humongous portrait of me made and it adorns the whole wall in his office.

He looks at me sadly and doesn't smile. I go over to him slowly and when I get there he looks up at me with a sad face ( I am struggling to hide my smile because to him this is serious I should not be going to this party but because I am then automatically I am abandoning him) . I am married to a 5 year old disguised as a 33 year old man.

I sit on his lap and he puts his arms around me putting me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest ( which is naked and looks all yummy). Have I told u guys that my husband is a god? He has the sexiest body ever comprising of an 8 pack, muscled chest and arms . He is not too buff but he is muscled at the same time. He has short black hair and the most stunning blue eyes that change color depending on his mood. He is tall around 6 feet 4. I can never top his height heeled or flats. He is a sexy giant whom I am blessed to call my husband.

I look him in the eyes and I say to him, "Sandro, I am just going to hang out with my friends and I will be home before 1am and if something goes wrong I will call you immediately. I will always have my phone on me at all times please stop torturing yourself." Then I put his face in my hands and kiss him passionately or more like attack his sexy mouth. He kisses me back with the same vigor and finally rests his forehead against mine.

He says to me, " angel, I am in pain right now because the thought of not being close to you for more than 5 hours is torturing me right now. I will be here in this office counting down the seconds until I can come and fetch you. I won't be a minute late even if you don't call me I will be waiting outside by 1 am. My heart starts beating fast when he says that because I feel guilty that I am lying to him but I need this, I need to be with my friends and just let go.

"Baby, I promise I will call you if something goes wrong and I will be home before 1am," I say to him. Sometimes my big man wants assurance from me that I won't misbehave or leave him, he is my big baby and I wouldn't change him for the world well except for his unreasonableness sometimes but other than that my hubby is perfect. I peck his lips and get up , he also stands and towers over me. He puts his hand in my denim jeans and moves his hand straight to my core. He puts a finger inside my pussy and I am already wet plus he refused to let me shower so his semen is still inside of me.

I moan softly as the tingling of pleasure spread all over my body. This man can make me come with just a look that's how potent he is. Another hand goes to my neck and he presses my neck bringing my face closer to him. " angel, I own this pussy and nobody else so don't ever forget that", he says to me threateningly. I nod without saying another word. He releases me and grabs a white t-shirt and then takes my hand as we heard outside so that he can drive me to Zuri's house...