•• 3 ••

Lorraine's POV

  The hooded man or should I say, demon, behind us is holding his weapon as he look down on us. He's so tall and intimidating as he spoke to the woman in front of us. I couldn't focus on anything else but the fact that fragments of hallucinations is entering my mind, I don't know if it's hallucination or a memory playing before me. It's just a man wearing an armor beside Sung-Joo, he seems to be begging, I don't know if he can see me but I can't understand him, it feels like he's speaking a language that I haven't learned yet. I tried walking to Sung-Joo, beside him to check the man but a hand wrap its way around my arm, forcing me to stop.

"What are you doing, Lorraine?" Ray whispered as he held me back, my head turning to him but as soon as I look back to the man, he suddenly lunged at me.

  My body couldn't move as Ray spoke to Sung-Joo and the woman, Musica. This man, in front of me and crying, is making me feel so uncomfortable. I look at everyone and it seems that they can't really see this man. He didn't spoke, he just cried and cried until slowly, he's fading away.

"What's wrong with them? They look, really awful." Sung-Joo said as he lowered his head to us, snapping me from my trance.

"Because we don't know anything about you and Musica, it's normal to feel this way and I believe that it's also because both of you are demons." I said, venom dripping from my voice as I stare at him with emotionless eyes.

"Why did you help...?" Ray's voice was shaking, his hand around my arm is also shaking.

"Calm down." I whispered and pull his other hand, giving him a light squeeze.

"You're looming over them with that thing, tsk,  Sung-Joo take that away. These children are scared." Musica said, almost like a mom's voice.

"That's...the little ones there aren't even scared." He replied, ignoring us.

"Where are the children!?" Emma's voice boomed inside the underground, it's the first time that I heard Emma like this. It's something new.

  Emma's glare sent shivers to my spine, Sung-Joo wasn't able to give a reply and that made her blood boil even more. She suddenly run and I look at Musica and Sung-Joo then to Ray, Ray nodded his head and I quickly run after Emma. I'm worried that she might get lost in this underground, we don't know the tunnels here.

"Emma! Please...slow..down." I almost yelled while running after her. She's really atlethic and I saw her play inside the orphanage but damn, she's using up her skills like crazy.

  I'm also worried about our siblings but I couldn't let my emotions beat my thinking, it's so hard to make decisions when you have your emotions connected to you. Of course, I would flip this underground and might kill the two demons there, if I wouldn't be able to find my siblings.

"Emma!" I heard the voices of my siblings.

  Emma stopped in front of an area in the underground, it's a little more brighter here, making me sighed in relief. They're still alive and they're around a huge pot, cooking something. I take a breathe for a while before walking behind Emma.

"Nor--- Lorraine!" Anna called me as I enter the picture, I smiled and brushed off the fact that she almost call me Norman, we really are identical.

"I'm glad that all of you are fine." I said and hugged Anna and Don.

"Well, were also glad that you and Emma are fine----Hey, careful around her." Gilda scolded the kids as the lunged to Emma, almost pushing her to the ground.