Ruining The Life Of The Jerk. (Sequel To A Nerds Romance)

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter One~

~Sophies P.O.V.~

'Click, clack. Click, click.' My stiletto heels echo in the hallway of the school.

My shoes normally wouldn't make so much noise, but the hallway is filled with silenced kids, watching me walk to my locker.

"You look gorgeous!" My best friend, Gabe told me last night. "If I already didn't have a girlfriend, I would take you in a second."

Some guy wolf whistles at me and I turn my head and glare at him. "Whoa, I like 'em feisty." He says and winks at me.

I blush and walk a little faster. I can't walk too fast, because I'm still trying to get used to these four inch heels that my Mom made me wear.

"You have to where these! These match your outfit!" She told me this morning when I was getting dressed.

I shake my head, remembering when I held up my black flats. "Why can't I just wear these? Black matches everything!"

"Not everything, Darling." She says in her "Rich, fancy voice" and takes my flats away and throws them in the back of my closet. "You're wearing these."

I sigh and look down at my feet, and stumble a little.

Rule #1: Never look down at your feet while walking if you have heels on.

I uncomfortably, try to pull my skirt down, so it will at least go down to my knees, but as far as it will go is a just a little above my knees.

This was such a bad idea.

'Be strong' Gabe told me last night. 'Remember, you're the one who's changed. So everyone will be looking at you and gossiping about you. Don't let them push you around.'

I raise my head high and don't look at the people and try to ignore their whispers about me.

When I get to my locker, I hear someone gasp.

"T-that's not your locker. That's Sophie's."

I look over at the locker next to me, to see one of the girls from my Spanish class standing there looking at me from head to toe. I think her name is, Carly.

I smile sweetly at her. "It's, Carly, isn't it?"

She shakes her head and glares at me slightly. "No, it's, Carie." Well, I was close. "And, who are you?"

I push my long blond hair that my Mom straightened this morning behind my ear. "I'm Sophie."

Caries mouth drops. "No...No way!" She looks at me head to toes again. "What in the world happened to you?"

I shrug and turn back to my locker.

As far as I know, Carie, isn't a bad person. She's never made fun of me, but she doesn't talk to me either.

I take my books out of my locker and out of no where, I feel someone slap my butt.

"Hey!" I turn around and see, Gabe, standing there, laughing so hard that tears are rolling down his cheeks.