UP10TION

🍼 little Gyunjin, Hwanhee

Jinhoo is already tired and they haven't even reached the stupid beach. Another extremely hot day is torturing whole South Korea and the noisy family with three littles decided to spend the day on a beach. The ride is almost one hour long and the three littles making hullabaloo on the back seat aren't making the situation any better. Jinhoo is on edge of jumping there to spank Gyujin and Hwanhee who are acting terribly today. Hwanhee is in head space of five years old and Gyujin's age is around three years old. This is the worst situation - Gyujin does everything what his big brother Hwanhee so now he is also misbehaving and keeps playing with the automatic window opener. Xiao doesn't give a fuck about his brothers or their trip, he is currently feeling younger than 1 year so he is busy with trying to get rid of sandals which Jinhoo forced on his feet.

Sunyoul is driving so he can't scold them and in their family Sunyoul is the bad cop who scold and punish their littles while Jinhoo is the good cop who buys them small presents every single time they go in a supermarket. Sunyoul was even considering taking away Jinhoo's credit card because once the daddy went in a supermarket with the littles to get a bag of rice and came back with toys which costed three time more than the rice. Jinhoo can't help it, he simply needs to be the daddy who makes his babies happy while Sunyoul is the responsible mommy.

They finally arrived and Jinhoo started to get their babies out of their mini van. Sunyou takes few of their many bags and started to drag them to a nice place close to few trees. He unfolded the big blanket and started to build a small tent where their babies can play and take a nap. Jinhoo meanwhile changed their littles into swimsuits and also put a new diaper on Xiao who is finally freed from the sandals. Sunyou grabs their smallest baby and runs to the ocean with the other two littles running behind him. Together they jumped in the waves and Jinhoo hurries behind them to pay attention if they aren't drowning. Soon the mommy hands their small baby to the daddy who sits on the warm sand and sat him between his knees. The boy happily grabs the dry sand in his small fists and giggles while throwing it around. Jinhoo kissed forehead of his little angel and they are watching his big brothers playing with their mommy. Gyujin and Hwanhee are yelling while chasing Sunyou who is pretending that he is a shark. Jinhoo is glad that they are alone on the beach, it is Monday's morning so people are working or in school so his boys can yell as much as they want.

Jinhoo picked up his small baby and carried him to their blanket. Soon Xiao is naked only his diaper stayed on. Jinhoo opened boxes with their lunch and prepared everything before whistling. His littles and partner are like dogs so they immediately running toward him after hearing his whistling. Gyujin and Hwanhee grab pieces of the delicious chicken and then watch with disgust how their mommy handed them plates with salad. The littles are pouting but there is no way how they can say no to their mommy if they don't want to be spanked. Gyujin and Hwanhee are eating the chicken and salad while Xiao is hungrily sucking on a baby bottle full of formula because he is too small to chew. After the lunch Xiao fell asleep and Gyujin with Hwanhee want to go play again but their mommy pointed toward the tent where is already napping their baby brother. Gyujin and Hwanhee pouted but then laid down and their eyes can't stay opened. Soon they are fast asleep and Jinhoo with Sunyou smiled. Finally they can have a bit of time without their loud littles.

Sunyou kissed his husband and then tightly hug him around his slim waist. They are kissing for a while before laying on their back and simply watching the blue sky. Jinhoo snuggled closer to Sunyou and smiled while peeking in the tent to make sure that his littles are still asleep. He loves his family more than anything in this universe. Sunyou is listening to the noises of ocean hitting the beach and has to smile. In a while his boys are going to be awake again and they will continue in playing. Sunyou loves to smell the scent of their hair while they are sleeping. It is mix of shampoo with honey, soap and laundry detergent, for Sunyou it is smell of home and love. The two caregivers are almost asleep when Gyujin appeared above them.

"Xiao went potty."

Jinhoo quickly got up and went to change diaper of his small baby who is cutely smiling on him as to say sorry about the huge poop in my diaper. All the littles are now awake and started to build a castle from the sand and their mommy is collecting rocks and shells to decorate the castle. It takes them long time to build the castle and then it is time for a family picture. Then the littles run to cool down in the ocean. The enjoyed the day but it is time to go home. Xiao is babbling something in his own language and his mommy and daddy are putting all their things back in the car. Gyujin and Hwanhee are trying to catch the small crabs which are crawling around but then always run away after the crab got too close to them. Jinhoo and Sunyou are waiting for a while for the littles to come to them and then Sunyou called them. They run toward their caregivers and get in the car where is already sitting Xiao strapped in his car seat. Jinhoo started to drive and Gyujin and Hwanhee waved to the beach and hope that they will come back really soon. Even if going here again means being good boys.