Part 23

Published: Sept. 13, 2019----Sept. 30, 2020

Katelyn wakes up as if tons of weight had crushed her body on the bed, leaving her unable to breathe and move freely.

It was then she realized that something hairy and heavy lies on her chest. Reality set in as she opened her eyes and saw Jared's light brown hair. But the feeling of remorse and shame was not there, only contentment.

The fear of being used never crossed her head as she felt only totally loved by him last night.

Her hand was already in the position to comb his hair with her fingertips, but then she stopped in midair. She has no strength for another round of their activities if she wakes him.

Last night he was insatiable, leaving her drained of energy.

"Is he also likes that with..." she immediately shakes her head to get rid of dark thought that lurks on her mind.

All she hopes for today is that no one will disturb the euphoria that envelopes her as she wants to savor each second that they are this close, without interruption or negative thoughts.

"Hmm, good morning," she heard Jared greeted her.

She almost groaned in protest as her movements indeed awaken him. She smiled at him, only to see him not looking at her but with her two mounds. She hurriedly reached down to cover it with her hands.

Her action evoked a chuckle from him, and immediately she pushed him away from her, but this time as her strength is not that strong, he didn't budge an inch.

Still laughing, he got up from the bed, scooped her on his arms, and ran with her to their bathroom. All the while, she was protesting, "return me to bed!"

But he only stopped to tell her," I always wanted to make love with you under the shower," then he smiled in a silly way, leaving her this time dumbfounded as he walked to their bathing area.

"A pity for her, surely she will be crawling after this," her last thought before they were under the shower, and again she succumbed to her urges.

In the end, they were late in going to work. Tired but still able to run out of the car once it's stopped in the parking space allotted for his used, she directly goes to the standard elevator.

Once inside their office, she sees Michelle being busy already with her computer while Mark with his paper works or so it seems.

She greeted Michelle, who only spares her a glance. The guilty her, of course, got a bit worried about what her colleague will think of her being late, but it seems like Michelle doesn't care or she has no time to remark on it.

Katelyn then walked to her table, turned on her computer, and then put her things on her drawer.

Once seated on her chair, she started to check on the emails forwarded by Mark and then started dealing with it.

After attending the mails, she then opens the spreadsheets to retrieve some information about the newly merged companies in the quarterly board meeting. This time her problem started as she kept on yawning, disturbing her rapid progress.

"Why did she insist on working today when Jared already told her to take a day off? If only she did not let her stubbornness control her decision, she is now sleeping peacefully in bed, unlike now being tired and bothered by her constant yawning."

She could only blame it on her overindulgence and Jared's ravening desire.

"Hey, Katelyn, you looked as if you had partied hard last time or an exhausting time with your lover."