9

(song: alpha omega- MGK)

The next morning, I walked in to the breakfast hall with my brothers in tow. Hungover, I slammed my head against the table as I sat down, coincidencentaly blaise did at the same time. I tried to laugh,but I just winsed in pain instead. Suddenly, Brooke ran into the hall slamming the doors open. i winced again at the sound of the oak door echoing through the room. turns out i winced to early, i slammed my hands over my ears as i heard brooks squeal as she ran towards us in her unnecessarily high heels.

"look look!" brooke screamed towards us all, i looked up from the table to see her showing off a rock bigger than mars on her finger, i could tell it was fake. no-one else could apparently.   

i wouldn't lie, the ring was horrible

i wouldn't lie, the ring was horrible. but what got me was when her mother, whom was currently stood up giggling looking at the ring, asked who it was. "you'll never guess! Draco Malfoy! we've been dating secretly since year 10. he found my room this morning and told me he flew all the way here from england just for me! then he proposed, were thinking spring wedding!"

i noticed a bunch of eyes on me, so i turned my head to see leo, ty, will and blaze looking at me. we stood up together, sharing the same look. "where are you going dear?" mum asked me. "oh you know, had a lot to drink  last night, think were gonna have a bit of a lie down"i lied. "okay hunny, ill popping to see you later" "thanks mum" 

as we were leaving the table, i heard brooks mother saying "alcoholic that one. two kids, probably lying about being married, don't know what she was thinking. cant say i pity her" i tried to lunge for her, but before i could get anywhere blaze held me back. 

"actually, I've met her husband numerous times, along with the wedding of course." mama said. our genetic dad is in azkaban, he was a high ranking death eater. that meant my genetic mother had to rase the boys alone, when we were in 6th year and we all found out, our genetic mother said she didn't want anything to do with me. the boys told me she was never a good mother anyway, constantly bringing home men, marrying them, and taking all their money when they died suddenly after a few months. all 4 of them were practically rased by the malfoys. so when our mother told them, they chose to come find me and leave her. i don't think they will ever know how much that means to me. after 6th year, we realised that it wouldn't be easy to stay together in the summer. so, we took the money we had and all bought a manor together. its officially called condate manor, we call it home. evidently i haven't lived there for a while, but the boys do because they're all incapable of getting girlfriends. anyway, my adoptive parents looked after us, i officially became a zabini too. i know the boys all see jean and keith granger as their parents now.

brooke carried on swanning over her ring and so called engagement with my husband, i didn't believe her for a second, there's no way ono earth that draco would do that. we went upstairs anyway to talk to him about it all and come up with a revenge plan.