:)

I've just published a new book it's called His fiore!

It would mean the world to me if you could check it out :)

Here's the summary

Enrique Kings and Rose Argento.

Two people who are similar in interest of work however completely different when it comes to personality are thrown into an arranged marriage together.

A beautiful hard working women marries a hard working but cocky rude manwhore, who also happens to be a billionaire.

He is angry and furious when his father reveals to him that he will be getting married to a girl who is four years younger than him.

However both of them had no say in this as the parents had already arranged this since the day Rose was born, to merge the two companies together.

They talk only when needed as they are only doing this for the company.

He brings girls over all the time but they pretend they are happily married whenever their families are around, but his parents are aware of his unfaithfulness and are upset about it.

They were heart broken at the fact as they wanted them two to be in an actual healthy relationship. In order for this to happen they made a plan.

A stupid...idiotic plan.

The two young souls are shipped off too a private island where they have to stay alone with no contact to the outside world.

They can only get out when they have solved a few riddles and problems that will give them access to getting out.

However they must work together and be civil with eachother. How will they handle being next to each other that long alone, without killing each other?

What will fate do to these two workaholics who just might be falling into a comedic stupid love story?...