Chapter 7 (Rewritten)

Weeks have passed since that event and you have gotten stronger when combat training. 

Almost everyday, Reiner, Bertholdt, or Eren would ask you to spar with them. You would always end up winning, not out of pure luck. 

They're always giving everything they got in hopes of defeating you, but you always kept winning. And you think you know why. 

When being in the Survey Corps, you realized quickly that you have a mental or physical...? Some kind of ability to read people; like sensing their true emotions and intentions. You found this to be extremely useful when meeting people you don't know. 

However, you're not sure how you're able to sense movements from around you. You just narrowed it down to having good reflexes. 

You don't know how or why you've developed these weird senses, but it's proven to be very useful. Of course, Connie and Sasha were amazed by your strength and often come watch. And apparently others were too. 

"Hey, Y/n!"

You looked to see a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes running towards you. She was a bit shorter than you and she had a bright smile on her face. 

"Sorry for disturbing you, it's just..." she seemed to be nervous with her words. 

"I've been watching your combats with a few boys and I've been wondering how you beat them."

"..." You nervously fidgeted. How do people know your name but forget you're not a talker. 

The girl then remembered who she was talking to and blushed in embarrassment. 

"O-oh! Right...I forgot...um...do you think you can explain to me by drawing?" She suggested. 

"Hm!" You nodded. 

Minutes later, you both were kneeling on the ground while you drew diagrams of your attack styles and tips for fighting. 

The girl was amazed by your drawing skills and was immediately able to get what you were trying to tell her. 

"Y/n. There you are!" You turned around to see Eren running towards you. 

You waved at him as he came closer. 

"Mikasa's looking for you-" He then noticed the drawings. 

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked. 

"Oh, was I keeping her too long?" The girl asked. 

"Sorry. I was just asking her a question."

Eren immediately got the picture. 

"Oh, she was teaching her tricks? Hey, how come you never teach me any of your tips and tricks!"

"Because fighting you will not be so easy anymore if I did!" You stuck your tongue at him playfully. 

"Sorry for keeping you long. Thanks for the tips." The girl apologized. 

You patted her hair while humming a bit. 

"No problem at all!" You thought. You both stood up and dusted yourselves off. 

"I have a friend who's already teaching me, but I don't seem to be improving. So I wanted to try learning some advice from other people."

The girl took my hands. 

"My name is Krista by the way. And I've been a little inspired by your way of fighting."

Eren put an arm around my shoulder. 

"She's great, right? She'll be great in the Survey Corps."

"Everyday, I always try to get it my all, but she always find a way to beat me." Eren continued.