Bloopers Pt. 5

Chapter - Parker Pan

I head to my dorm, but as I'm heading there I see (Yn) going somewhere. Where are you going sweetheart? I wait until she's out of sight then quietly follow behind her. She goes into Jane's room. "Jane we need to talk." The door shuts so the conversation becomes muffled. Put your ear up against the door. I put ear up against the door to listen.... and it pushes open and I fall on my face.

Jane and (Yn) burst out laughing and I jump up also laughing. "Well that, totally wasn't embarrassing. Man, I hate having to be such a creep. Eh, oh well. Okay. Let's try this again!" They continues giggling as I shut the door.

Chapter - Parker Pan

Stalkin' on the lass are ye?" I turn toward him.

"I was going for a walk." I responded quickly. Too quickly to be believable. He walks up to me threateningly. "I'm goin' teh say this, and I'm goin' teh day this once. Stay away from the lass, whatever yer plan is. I don't like the intention behind eht. Don't touch 'er." He glares, I only smirk. Then it falters. I look at Harry, who is now trying not to laugh. "Gosh dang it, what was my possessed line again?"

"Threaten me all ye want Hook. But nothin' is goin' teh change the truth." "Thank you Harry!" "No problem ye possessed maniac who is trying hurt me girlfriend." "You are to ." "Yeah cause I want to free the people on the Isle, you're just a pervert, at least I have a legitimate reason!" "I'M ACTING!" "WELL SO AM I!" (Yn) walks on set. "Girls girls, you're both pretty now can you stop arguing so we can we please start this scene over and continues with filming?" Harry and I both stick our tongues out at her.

Chapter - Promises

"P-please.... go away..... P-Parker please...." He had her wrists tightly pinned against a tree. "Come on sweetheart, you can't stay away from me for much longer. I will make you mine." "Parker please!" Her eyes filled with tears, and I snapped. I sprint forward, and I yank him away from her. "I told ye— don't touch— I fergot me line." Parker busts out laughing as does (Yn).

"Dangit! Ugh... take ten..."

Chapter - The Tournament Pt. 1

"H-Hi..." I say awkwardly. Gil just gives an awkwardly adorable wave. "Well I'll let ye get aquatinted, I'm gonna go spar wit Jay. See ye later, princess." I shouldn't have said he could call me that. "So...." I drag out. "Harry doesn't stop talking about you." My face turns red. "Wh-What?" "He never shuts up about you. Like he's been really worried about you for the past couple days, he's worried someone is gonna hurt you." "Are you just saying that because you feel awkward? Or.... is that true?"

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ what was my line again?" "Basically telling me I hear nothing." "Ohhh yeah. I remember now, I'm sorry. "You're good Gil, you're good. It happens to the best of us, RIGHT CLUMSY?" "Ye know wha' lass, I've taken this abuse fer the last time,  ye better run lass." "Well, we'll try this again later, if I'm still alive." With that I start running, Harry hot on my tail.

Chapter - The Tournament Pt. 2

Trying not to make it obvious that I was panicking a little, I go to sit back down only to bump into someone. I look and see who it was. "Lass? What in the world are ye doin' down 'ere ? Ye scared me." She giggles as I help her up. "Sorry, I just wanted teh make sure that ye had the energy fer yer next match." She says handing me a protein bar. We both pause. She looks up at me and giggles again. "Looks like I made the little lass a wee bit o' a Scottish pirate."

"Harry! That's not the line! I'm supposed to have a line!" "I know but I couldn't resist, ye sounded so adorable talkin' like me." Her face turns red. "Why do you always do that?" "Do Wha' Love?" "You almost always mess up, because something I do makes you go off script." "I do that because me girlfriend is the most adorable and cute lass in the whole world and I can't help but have teh find some way teh tell 'er even if we have teh redo a scene."

Chapter - The Tournament Pt. 2

"Where is she going?" He asks. "She's gettin' something' from the dorm." I respond, and take a bite of the bar she gave me. He opens his mouth to ask what it is, when she appears in the balcony. I smirk. "Ye looks great lass!" I shout. She giggles, taking my hat off her head and bowing like I always do. I chuckle. "Yer gonna regret mocking me later lass!" "Yarrr! I'm a pirate I'll hook ye if ye touch me hook ye scalawags!" She shouts waving my hook in the air.

I face palm. "I just said to wear that hat lass, I didn't say to take my hook!" She only shrugs while giggling. Jay walks up behind me. I turn to him. "I know this is off script, but oh my word... I love 'er... she's so adorable and just... the most perfect lass... oh I have a problem...." Jay chuckles. "You don't have a problem, you're in love, that's not a problem." "Eht's kinda a problem when eht keeps me from gettin' me work done."

I turn to face the directors. "I'm sorry, I need teh take a bit of a break, I keep gettin' a bit distracted. I'll be back in about five minutes." With that I walk off set.

Imma be doing at least one blooper per-chapter and each blooper chapter at least 500words so there will be more bloopers unless you guys are done with these