Prologue

(Y/N)'s POV

"Good work, (Y/N). Go back to your dorm and take plenty of rest, we'll call you early tomorrow for a bit of practice before the concert."

My manager dismissed me before continuing the rest of the preparations for the concert tomorrow, rushing out of the room in a hurry.

I let a small sigh escape my lips before grabbing my backpack from the corner of the room and dragging myself out.

Nearing the entrance of the building, I put my black dust mask and my baseball cap on, my (black/brown) eyes hidden under my sunglasses (Author's note: I apologize for giving you only two choices for your eye-colour but humans don't have exotic eyes like they show in anime and it will be important later on so whenever I have written '(e/c)', it is usually supposed to be black or brown).

I exited the building, putting my earbuds in my ears and plugging it in my phone, humming to the song while walking down the street, which got me quite a lot of stares, which I ignored like usual.

After a while, I reached the dorms, going to my side of the building and taking out my key from my pocket.

I unlocked the door and stepped in, taking off my shoes and closing the door in the process. I tossed the key and my phone on the coffee table, mindful of not throwing it too hard to accidentally crack it.

I sprinted towards my dorm room and took a white over-sized T-shirt and black sweatpants from my closet before heading to the bathroom for a quick shower.

You must be wondering where my band mates are. Unfortunately, I don't have any band mates nor dorm-mates, but on the bright side, at least I don't have to share anything.

I'm a solo artist but I do collaborate with the other few artists of my company, Bighit. There is the talented rapper, Min Yoongi, who also goes by AgustD.

Then there is the intelligent Kim Namjoon, who's stage name is RM and last but not least the company's sunshine, Jung Hoseok, or is commonly known as J-Hope.

Though I have heard there is a rookie who is going to debut soon, Bang PD-nim hasn't informed us about his personal details nor anything regarding his physical appearance. The only thing that I have been able to grasp about this trainee is that his voice is of an angel.

'I think that's enough pondering about the new addition to the Kpop industry. I better get on with my shower, I'm stinking from being covered in sweat for so long'.

💙~~Timeskip~~💙

'That shower was just what I needed to get rid of the tension in my muscles, let's see what's happening on Twitter'. I sat down on my couch and grabbed my phone from the coffee table, immediately logging on Twitter and finding massive amount of tweets from my fans about the new music video that had been released yesterday.

Twitter has been blowing up with tweets and hashtags regarding the new song and the fans are becoming more and more impatient about the upcoming concerts and fan-meetings.

Just thinking about the expectations from thousands of people made my stomach do flips and my mind began getting occupied with negative thoughts.

I shook my head, getting up from my couch, my key and phone in hand and marched outside my dorm, making sure the door was shut and locked before bolting to Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon's dorm.

Once I made it there, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door a few times, waiting for them to open the door.

A few minutes later, I was met with a confused Namjoon opening the door and stepping aside as I walked in, giving a nod in his direction.

I softly thanked him and walked to the living-room and plopped on the couch. He came and sat down on the opposite side of the couch and called for Hoseok and Yoongi. A few minutes later, Hoseok came from the kitchen while Yoongi walked lazily from his room.

'He was awake late last night again, wasn't he? I need to remind him not to overwork himself again.' I thought with a sigh as he plopped beside me and Hoseok sat on the single couch. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Did something happen?"

After racking through my brain to find the most comprehensible answer to Namjoon's question, and failing, I gave up and slouched back, leaning heavily on the sofa.

"I have no idea. Anxiety? Stress? Loneliness? I really can't keep up with my emotions. It's weird 'cause, the more I think about it, the more complicated it gets."

Yoongi nodded and ruffled my hair a bit, giving me a small smile in understanding. "Is it because of tomorrow's concert?" This time it was Hoseok who questioned me, concern in his usually bright eyes.

I sighed and gave him a tiny nod before leaning my head on Yoongi's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"How about you spend tonight with us? It might help you relax, knowing you have us near you to talk to if you have something on your mind. Would you like that?" Yoongi whispered but since I was closer to him, it was audible.

With a small nod of my head, I took a deep breath in and let it out before answering with, "Yes, I'd like that. Thank you Suga".
He smiled at me in return as I was reminded of the day I gave him that nickname.

I continued laying my head on Yoongi's shoulder, reminiscing the day I met these dorks, until I felt Yoongi shift us a bit as he re-positioned us to lay on the couch.

Namjoon and Hoseok left while Yoongi stayed, his arms holding me close and making me feel protected as I drifted on to dreamland.

___________________________________

Italics- Thoughts

A/N:1000 words. Hey guys, yes, it's me, Clover. I finally decided to upload this story on wattpad as well since a lot of you guys seemed to enjoy it on quotev. Hope you have a great day/evening/night. Remember to love yourself, I 💜 You~