chapter 27

At her I got Melia clean up I went into my room to pack my things. The door opened and closed and I turned around and saw Lorenzo. "Do I need to pack for the girls?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No they've got everything at my parent's house" he paused, "I think you should bring there favorite blanket and Melia pacifier," he said and I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Don't you think Melia should stop using a pacifier?" I asked and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes then closed my suitcase. "I hope your parents like me," I said as he walked over to me.

"Of course they will. They'll love you" he whispered then pecked my lip. He went down to my neck and kiss and suck on my sweet spot. I closed my eyes then bit my lip.

"Lorenzo Melia's right there" I whispered and he moved his head from my neck then looked over at Melia who was minding her own business while playing with her toys. He rolled his eyes then picked her up.

"Come baby girl let's go take your" medicine," he said then left the room I followed behind him and he went down to the kitchen. I walked over to Mia who was coloring. I smiled then sat down on the couch.

"Melia's sick do you think we should go or we should wait until she's better?" I asked while looking over my shoulder.

"She'll be fine Mariya, you worry too much," he said and I nodded. "No medwi daddy" Amelia said while covering her mouth. "You'll have to take your medicine Melia," he said and she tried wiggling out of his arms. "I'll give you something nice" he bribed her and she took it then started to cry. "Now wasn't that nice," Lorenzo said then kissed her forehead. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mahama" she cried with her lip pushed out and her hands outstretched. I stood and walked over to them. I took her from Lorenzo and gently bounce her.

"Now that everything is set we should get going," Lorenzo said and I nodded  "I'll go get your things," he said then left.

"Come on Mia let's get you in the car," I said and she ran up to me. I held on to her hand and she looked up at me. "Mommy are we going to have another baby" she paused and I stop in my tracks. "Parker's mommy has a baby in her tummy do you have a baby too?" She asked then tilt her head to the side. Wait! Hazel is pregnant and she didn't tell me. How rude we tell each other everything.

"Sweety mommy doesn't have a baby in her tummy" I whispered and she gave me a small smile then continued walking. I got the girls in their car seat while Lorenzo was putting the bags in the back. I sat down in my seat then put on my seatbelt. "Mommy, can we have a baby too?" She asked and I turned to look at her. She was sad while looking down at her hands. I looked over at Lorenzo and he shrugged. Not helping.

"Yes we can have a baby but not now ok princess" I whispered and she slowly nodded. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Mariya please don't go I need you to survive" Hazel faked cried.

"I'll be back hazel, I'm not staying"

"I'm pregnant Mariya I can't do this on my own" she sniffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you have a husband Hazel?"

"Oh yeah I'll miss you though" she laughed and I chuckled.

"Love you call and text me every day"

"Okay bye," she said and I ended the call. I looked over at Lorenzo who was already staring at me through the rearview mirror.

"What?" I asked and he shrugged then looked back on the road. The drive was long and the girls fell asleep. I was about to close my eyes when the car came to a stop.

"Mariya" Lorenzo whispered and I sat up "we are here" he whispered.

LORENZO POV

We were now on the plane and the girls where asleep. I didn't want them to fall asleep especially since they didn't have dinner. I sat down on the bed and stared at the girls. They were peacefully sleeping and there breathing was steady. My babies. When Mia asked Mariya if we were going to have another baby I wanted to say yes but I kept quiet since Mariya wasn't ready. I just propose to her anyway. I guess I can wait until we are married and Mia is 6 or 7.

"What are you thinking about?" Mariya said then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Nothing" I whispered and she kissed my lips then walked into the bathroom. I sighed then laid down beside the girls for a while. I picked up my phone and looked at the time 7:06 pm. I stood up and walked into the bathroom then took off all my clothes. I step into the tub and wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumped then relaxed.

 I step into the tub and wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumped then relaxed

She turned towards then buried her head into my neck. She placed her hands on my chest and I kiss the top of her head. She looked up at me then kiss my lips at first it was gently but it became more heated. I trailed my hand down her thigh and lift her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I plunged my tongue into her mouth.

"Hmmm," she hummed then pulled back. "What if the girls wake up?" She asked.

"I don't think they will in case let's do a quicky please," I said then buried my head into her neck kissing and sucking on her flesh. She moaned then began to grind on me. I groaned then eased her up a little. I slid into her wet heat then slowly began to move in and out of her. I picked up my pace and her head fell back.

"Oh aaahhh ri... right there lore-" she moaned out as I fucked her hard and fast. She came trembling, digging her nails into my back. I placed her down then pushed her against the glass. I held one of her foot in the air then slammed into her a small whimper left her lips "fuck" she moaned then bit her lip.

"You like that?" I asked then squeezed her breast. Pinched both her nipples then slapped her ass.

"Ye- yes please" she whimpered as I slowed my pace. "No don't stop I'm almost there" she whined. I pulled out of her then bend her over. I held onto her waist then slip into her. I groaned as I began moving.

"Cazzo bambina mi stai uccidendo" I moaned when I felt myself coming.
(Fuck baby girl you're killing me)

"Sborra con me Mariya" we both came at the same time and I held her up. She stared into my eyes then pecked my lip. "Let's get dressed" I mumbled and she nodded. I stepped out of the tub then quickly dried off. I put on my sweatpants the grabbed my shirt and slip it over my head. I walked back into the bedroom and looked over at the girls who were still asleep. Mariya also lying beside them. I joined them then laid on my back and placed both of my hands under my head. Closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.
•••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🙂