Player Charming

Leonardo

"She gets tired easily." I said to the blonde receptionist who had been eyeing the sleeping Jane in my arms. Her face was snuggled into the crook of my neck, drool coming out of her mouth.

I found it kind of cute.

The blonde cringed with disgust, her features crinkled watching my Bombshell drooling like a kid.

I despised that woman. It was hard to believe there was a time when I'd made out with her.

"I have to compromise whenever we go steamy." I lied. I believed that Jane had good stamina as far as I knew. I just wanted to show that blonde bitch that Jane was my girlfriend. Pretend. Jane's voice echoed in my mind. Anyway, the blonde bitch had no right to make ugly faces after eying the thing I was fascinated with. I looked down at Jane and realised she was still asleep peacefully. "But I still love her so much." The colour drained out of her face like she had seen a ghost as she took it seriously just like others that Jane and I were in love.

"S-She is y-yo..." She cleared her throat in embarrassment.

"Girlfriend?" I completed her with a shrug, "Yeah, that's why she's in my arms and I don't mind her drooling on my Armani shirt." She nodded and started typing on her computer. "Things you do for your girl."

"Sir, your suite is ready. Do you want me to escort you there like always?" She gritted maintaining a fake smile.

"No, Margarita. I'll manage." I said with a tight smile before founding my way to my private suite.

Cursing under my breath I entered into the elevator remembering the damned day when I'd banged with her. It was six months ago when I saw her here. She was new back then with blonde hair and I almost lost in her DD sized tits. Now I cringe. I'd stayed in that hotel for almost a week and that was when we got umm...a little nasty.

              Ding!

The elevator door slid open and I stepped out. Jane groaned in my arms as the hallway lights caused her eyes squint. Quickly, I threw open the suite door with my butt and marched towards the room that I'd choose for Jane. As I laid her down onto the bed, the hem of her shirt rolled up and the breathtaking view of her sexy waist couldn't escape from my hawkeye like eyes.

And my testosterone got wild.

Oh boy, I wanted to wrap my arms around that tiny waist and pull her towards my chest and ravish that smart mouth of her.

But considering the consequences of my sinful act all I could do was tugging the sheets over her and left the room.

I went to my room and took off the shirt that was drenched with Jane's drool. As I was gonna attend meeting in an hour, I decided to change into my buisness attire.

As I made my way towards Jane's room my phone rang.
I  looked at the display in terror and sucked in a deep breath as a cold sweat started forming on my neck.

I was in deep shit.

I picked up the call with my trembling hand. "Don't you dare try to fabricate a story, boy." I tugged the phone away from my ear as the woman yelled on the other side. "I'd not accept your childish piece of fiction anymore."

I took a deep breath and put the phone back to my ear. "But I didn't even say a word, Aunt Lessi."

There was a pause for a moment. "Umm..Yeah, You didn't, but you must've had a perfect pretext since you haven't showed your handsome face for god damn six months." She yelled the last part.

Suddenly I felt guilty for not making time for her. Aunt Lessi was like my mother. She always cared for me. She had always been there whenever I needed her.

"You used to see us every month. You were different back then. But now you've changed." Her tone turned sentimental. "Now you don't even care whether your old auntie Lessi is alive or not."

"Your daughter is only sixteen, aunt. Don't you think 'old' would be an inaccurate description for your complexion?"

"Don't try to butter me up. I want you home now." She argued.

"I won't be able to make it today, aunt. There's a meeting in an hour I've to attend." I tried to explain her while continuing the paces towards Jane's room. "I promise I'll make it tomorrow."

She huffed, "Right then. But don't disappoint us this time. You might get away from me but you can't save yourself from Ginevra's wrath."

"Oh yeah Ginevra, How can I forget her." I opened the door to see Jane was still asleep. "K, aunt. I'll see tomorrow then."

"Okay, Leo. Addio." I hung up the call and heaved a sigh .

I have a meeting in an hour and she's still asleep. God, I need her to be there with me.

Should I wake her? I looked at her sleeping form and admired her beauty. She looks so cute while snorting carelessly. Seating myself beside her I tugged a strand of her hair behind the ear and traced the silky soft skin of her cheek with my fingers.

Breaking the nap of a beauty goddess would be wrong. I can't do this. Nature forbids it. I can't go against nature's edict.

I got up and strides towards door but stopped in midway. I went back to Jane and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Now I feel better. This player Charming needed to give a kiss to his sleeping beauty.

***

We had dinner after I'd some warm up session with Jane. I really love teasing her. She's like a kittenso fiesty and always ready to bite. I love to make her blush.

Speaking of which, I blushed tonight. God, that was so embarrassing. I hoped she hadn't noticed it.

I realised she was done eating and about to got up. However, there was no way she could've escaped from me.

"Let's play a game!" I said causing her ass stuck to the chair.

She quizzed raising a brow, "What game?"

"I'm going to ask you some questions that you have to respond honestly. If you wouldn't then there will be punishment." I couldn't hide the smirk thinking about her bending over my lap, her ass up waiting for me to spank her. "A punishment that you probably not gonna like." Not yet. But you will eventually.

Her eyes widened. "I'm out." She said immediately.

What? No! Think Leo. Think about something to not let her leave.

"Hey it's just game, Jane. I'm bored and I know you too are gonna be bored eventually after watching six porns back to back." I said and she gasped. Her face became red as tomato. "I promise I won't play dirty." I crossed my fingers hiding them behind the back.

She gave it a thought and I cocked my head to read her expressions but I couldn't.

"Let's start!" She heaved a sigh and I passed her a lopsided grin.

I mentally rubbed my palms together like a trickster waiting for his next prey and giggled wickedly.