For the love of god

So this one was requested by @Little_Alien18 I had to slightly change it to fit in the Reader. I hope it's ok for you. And thank you for the request.

"Just give him a chance." You plead. Nat huffs and pouts.

"No, he's a brat, a bigheaded brat" Nat responds stubbornly.

"You've never met him" you exclaim.

"I don't care. I just knows he's horrible."

'He' was Peter Parker. Tony had asked you to keep an eye on him whilst he was off on some business project. You had readily agreed, assuming Nat wouldn't care in the slightest. You assumed wrong.

"You're just saying that because he's also a spider. Scared he's gonna steal your job." You tease.

She rolls her eyes and you chuckle, continuing to grab all your stuff.

"Right, I'm going to work. Peter will be here in an hour. Please, for the love of god, do not kill him." You say, just as you walk all out the door.

[...]

After a terrible day at work, you were not looking forward to cleaning up Peter Parker's blood and disposing of his body. So, when you walked through the door, you were pleasantly surprised by a free-of-blood room. The TV was still on, playing the credits of a movie and popcorn was littered all over the place.

The beginnings of a smile were visible on your face as you followed the trail of popcorn to yours and Nat's shared bedroom. Slowly, you open the door, wincing as it creaks.

The sight in front of you turned you slightly upturned lips into a full blown massive grin.

Lying on the bed, arms wrapped tightly around each other, are Peter and Nat, fast asleep. Peter is pressed close to Natasha, snuggled nicely in the warm duvets.

You quietly undress yourself and grab your PJ's. You tug them over your head and slip into bed behind Nat. Your arms close around her waist and she stirs slightly, opening one eye.

"He's horrible huh?" You tease, keep in your voice low so as not to wake Peter. She just groans and pouts adorably. Settling down, you press a kiss to the back of her head and hug her tighter.

"He was scared. I made him watch a horror movie" She says sheepishly. You chuckle lightly, earning an eye roll from her.

"So you wont murder him in the next few days?" You tease. She smirks lightly and looks back at you.

"I'll think about it."

[...]

"How's he doing?" Is Tony first question when you call him. 

"Well hello to you too, and he's doing great." You chuckle.

"Good, Good. I though maybe Nat would have a problem." He says, clearly worried.

You look over to where Natasha is cuddled up with Peter on the sofa, watching a movie. She was poking him in the stomach, causing him to laugh and, soon, they were engaged in a tickle fight.

"I think she quite likes him actually" you say, smirking quietly.

A/n

So I know that this was quite short, but the idea was adorable so I had too. Again, sorry for switching it up. Hope it was ok.

Please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeee