𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

~Vanessa's POV~

"Ahh!" I heard my mom exclaimed.

I rushed down the staircase to the kitchen as Jay met up with me, I'm guessing he heard my mom too.

"Mamá are you okay?!" I asked her as we got to the kitchen.

"What happened?!" Jay asked my mom.

My mom turned around as she heard us and she kind of looked like a mess. Her hair was sticking out, her clothes didn't match at all and she had lipstick all over her face for some reason. She also had the kitchen pots and pans on the floor and something burning on the stove.

"Oh, um nothing kids I'm fine." Mom tried smiling holding a spoon. We gave her a look saying we don't believe her so she sighed. "Alright, I woke up late with three clients calling me saying they want to meet up today so I had to arrange a new schedule, and Topanga called asking if I could help her with a case today which I couldn't say no cause she's my best friend, I was looking for something to cook when I forgot I had to change so I rushed back to our room and Enquire had to go to work early again so I rush doing my make up before I came back to the kitchen to make him lunch. When he left for work I had to look for the plate so that's why the pots and pans are on the floor."

When my mom finished her rant we looked at her in shock and we were about to ask her if we can help but then her eyes widen as she says, "The stove!" 

She rushed to the stove taking the pan she had on the stove and dumping whatever was in there in the sink and we just started picking up the pans and pots.

"Má just go get ready we can handle this." I tell her as I put some pans and pots on the counter.

"No guys it's fine I can handle this." My mom smiled waving it off but then her sleeve caught on fire as she was leaning on the stove. "Why does it feel warm in here?"

"Ahh!" We shouted as Jay went to grab the fire extinguisher putting out the fire making us sigh in relief.

"Go get ready." Jay and I pointed to her room. "We can handle this."

"Alright, thanks you guys." My mom smiled at us before running to her room which was on the second floor of the penthouse.

Once she was gone Jay and I turned to each other.

"You cook."

"You clean."

"Go!" We shout in unison.

We rushed around the kitchen with Jay making breakfast and me picking and putting everything away.

°°°°°°