Unknown to dreptomania

Jungkook drove his car as fast as he could as anxiousness took over him

Jungkook drove his car as fast as he could as anxiousness took over him. He didn't feel safe considering Jimin was all alone with Y/N.

He decided to give a call to someone. He dialed the number and the person immediately picked up.

°° : Yes Jungkook?

JK : Hoseok hyung? I need some help. Your in the hospital right?

JH : Ah yes

JK : Well Jimin somehow managed to convinced Baekhyun hyung to send me back home to get my clothes. Can you please stay there till I return? I don't feel safe.

JH : It is not safe. Don't worry I am going right now. You come as soon as possible.

JK : Thanks! Bye.

With that Jungkook ended the call as he rushed back. He increased his speed and now he drove at a tremendous speed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After ending the call with Jungkook, Hoseok immediately rushed to Y/N. He knew, considering the situations of the past few days, it was not safe to leave Y/N with Jimin at all.

Hoseok felt sympathetic and attached towards the younger. Jungkook went through a lot to be together with Y/N, he was not going to let his younger brothers suffering go in vain. Even if that meant going against his other brother.

As he neared Y/N's bed, he heard a familiar voice. Disappointment rushed through him. He parted the curtains and was met with a sight he did not want to see.

There was Jimin, holding the hand of the pale figure as he looked at her with eyes of obsession.

"Oh Y/N when will you leave that jerk and be mine?" Jimin said

Hoseok felt mixed emotions. Disappointment, fear and fury. With all the emotions captured in his voice he spoke.

"She will never be your Park" He said darkly

Jimin didn't look at him instead he gave out a dark chuckle. He then looked at Hoseok with a mocking expression. His eyes showed irritation for the interrupted moment. His aura roared anger for the objection.

"Taking sides now are we hyung?" He spoke

"Only the right one" Hoseok said pushing his hands into his pockets.

"Well... Are you still going to side him after what he has done to her?" Jimin questioned

"He doesn't deserve her" Jimin finished

"And how are you any better?" Hoseok challenge folding his arms across his chest.

"At least, AT LEAST I wouldn't take her for granted. At least I wouldn't force her to take her virginity. At least I wouldn't humiliate her even if she cheated on me" Jimin spoke