Chapter 1

Y/n L/n's POV

"Y/n..." An unfamiliar female voice entered my ears.

"You need to fight back..."

My brow shot up, curious as to what the unidentified woman meant.

"You need... to fight"

"What am I even suppose to fight? I asked, patiently waiting for an answer before sighing after a few minutes of hearing no reply. Looking around, I found myself floating in a black, empty space. "At least answer my question, dammit... And where even am I?"

Suddenly, I was transported to a destroyed and abandoned place, the sky was red and the remaining walls around me had a bit of blood on them.

"What on earth is going on here?..." With a look of distress on my face, I turned my gaze from one place to another, inspecting the scenery that resembled hell in some ways while my legs shook uncontrollably out of fear.

Broken chairs, desks with blood on top, shattered chalkboards, and a giant clocktower...

"Isn't this... a school?"

"Y/n" I immediately jumped in surprise once the same voice from earlier called me out of nowhere.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"My identity doesn't matter, all you need to know is that you need to fight..."

My eyes went wide when the destroyed ceiling I was under started to slowly collapse. I wanted to run for my life and save my cowardly ass but I couldn't move, it was as if my feet were glued to the floor below me as a giant piece of the ceiling started to fall.

It was only inches away from crushing my entire being and taking my life away but then–

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAHHHH!!!" An earsplitting scream resonated around my room as I jolted up into a sitting position. Heavy breaths escaped my lips while I looked around to see where I was, only to sigh in relief when I realized I was in my bedroom, safe and unharmed.

"It was just a dream..." I mumbled, staring blankly at my shirt that was soaked in my own sweat. "Ew..." I quickly took it off before throwing it aside. My head turned to the wall behind me where a clock was hung.

6:27

I groaned and got up to prepare myself for another day in hell. Although I didn't feel like going to school and seeing the same stupid faces I see everyday, I didn't have a choice. I had promised my parents I'd do my best in school, it was their last wish before they died in that car accident.